Lick, and lock in a cave (I think)

It is a normal day in the Dragons edge. "Ahhhhh.........Finally peace at last" Parnika sighed. Then BArx came. "HEY! I got dares!" Barx yawped. "BARX! I WAS HAVING PEACE AND NOW IT'S NOT GOING TO BE PEACEFUL!!! Now GO!I guess peace is ruined!" Parnika replied sadly. "HEY GUYS! I GET DARES!".

10 minutes later....(I hate  SNOTLOUT)

"HAAHAH!!!!" Parnika laughed. She read the dare and Toothless and Stormfly unbelievably were blushing. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Both yelled. "Sorry guys but have to" I laughed. For dragons, licking was technically kissing. "I feel bad for them..........." Astrid exclaimed. 'GUYS! Give US A DARE FOR HICCUP OR ASTRID TO KISS EACH OTHER ON THE LIPS!!!!!!!!! I can't give dares!!!!!!!! PLEASE XD' Parnika thought. "Fine"  Toothless replied. Toothless approached Stormfly and licked her. Stormfly just some how got paralyzed (Nah.........not her fault, she just shocked). "Okay thats done with! Next dare, from FutureWritterLA, I dare the whole gang to switch dragons, I will choose who to switch with who!" Parnika yapped. "Okay, Hiccup with Stormfly, Astrid with Windshear , Snotlout with Meatlug, sorry MEatlug, and Hookfang with Fishlegs, Sorry Fishlegs, BArf for Tuff, and Belch for Ruff, and HEather with Toothless (Heather, your not getting Stormfly again! Even if I got over you stealing Stormfly!) ". 

1 hour later.....

"HURRY UP MEATLUG!!!! YOUR SO SLOW!!!" Snotlout yelled. "YOU TRY BEING A DRAGON WHO HAD WINGS SUPER SMALL WINGS COMPARED TO THEIR BODY!!!" Meatlug roared. "This is pretty nice!!!" Fishlegs said. "Hookfang does everything I tell him to!". "Well.......Thats because your not Snotlout, and plus, sometimes it hilarious how he reacts" Hookfang happily growled. "AHHHHHHHH!!!! STORMFLY SLOW DOWN!!!!!!! (Yup, Stormfly got tooooooo fast XD)" Hiccup yelled at the tops of his lungs. "I don't take it easy on beginners! SO deal with it! HAHA! I thought you rode the 'fastest' dragon here!" Stormfly joked. "Stormfly! Come on! Just because- I can't believe I'm saying this, your the fastest dragon means you have to goooooo sooooooooooooooo hard!" Toothless complained. "I feellllllll nooooooooo differenccccccccccccce!" BArf said. "Me tooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyy dear ssssssssssssissssssssssster!" Belch agreed (Is BArf a girl? I think she is!). "UGH! This isn't right! I like lighting up stuff!!!" Tuffnut complained. "YA! And I like spraying stuff!" Rufnut agreed. "YA! LIghting is better!" Tuffnut said (OH no!). "WHAT! NO! Sparaying stuff is better!" Ruffnut yelled (OH OH NO NO!). The twins started fighting (I was afraid of that!). "Oh god!" Heather and Astrid said. "Astrid! Hows Windshear?" Heather asked. "SHE'S AWESOME! How about Toothless?" Astrid asked. "Oh he's just as awesome!" Heather said delighted. "At least you didn't steal Stormfly!" Astrid joked. "Hey!I thought you were over that!" HEather said. "I am! IT's just that I remember it!" Astrid laughed.

1 hour later (I HATE THE TWINS!!!)...

"Okay, can Hiccup, Toothless, Stormfly, Meatlug, BArf & Belch, Hookfang, Windshear, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Ruffnut, and Tuffnut leave?" Parnika asked. "Sure" Everybody said. "Okay! Heather! Astrid! This dare is from shivajahani! It is, I dare Heather and Astrid to lock the others in a cave for an hour and see them react!" Parnika said. "Okay! Well maybe The dragons, Hiccup and Fishlegs don't deserve it but Snotlout, Ruffnut and Tuffnut sure DO!" Heather and Astrid agreed. 

10 minutes later...

"Okay, Heather said we have to see if there is anything in this cave? Hmmm.....I wonder why?" Hiccup wondered. "Bla bla bla! WHat ever! If Heather says we have to then lets just do it!" Snotlout yapped. Everyone with the dragons went in the cave! The Windshear and Stormfly hit the cave, HEather threw chicken super fats and Stormfly flew in the cave and Windshear followed too, Where ever Stormfly went, Windshear would follow. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everyone yelled (Well........THe dragons roared :P).

1 hour later...

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" SNotlout yelled. "Although I like to lock up people, doesn't mean I like getting locked!" Tuffnut and Ruffnut said. "............................"  Both Hiccup and Fishlegs stayed quiet to see if the girls had a simple exclamation. "Okay! THere is a simple exclamation! It was a dare!" Astrid said. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everybody ohed (IS that a word XD).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that Stormies! Don't forget to ask and dare!