Then They Appeared

Elena POV
----------------------

" I love you Damon Salvatore ". This was it. This was my time to finally die. Since my parents died, I always knew that I shouldn't be alive. I know I'm not going to be completely dead but in my eyes I'm getting what I deserve. The down side is I know Damon won't be the same when I return, if I return.

" I love you too " He dips me down and gives me one last kiss before I feel myself falling Into a deep sleep.

What feels like straight after I awaken but not in the place I was left and definitely not in the same clothes. I was wearing a gold dress with a green fabric around my waste. My hair was in curls and looked exactly like Katherines.

When my vision of the place I was became clearer I realised I was in a well. I started to breathe heavily and the walls started to close in. My vision got woosy again as I passed out.

ELIJAH POV
-------------------------

" Niklaus, Kol Mother needs us to get some water from the well before tea is ready" I call as my brothers come charging through while messing about pushing eachother.

" Yes Brother? " Niklaus says as they approach.

"We are leaving for the well, come on." We walk towards the well. When we get there we see Tatia in the well.

" Niklaus get the rope, Kol get mother" Niklaus and Kol ran as I tried to wake Tatia up.

" Tatia, are you okay "

End of POV
-----------------------

She wakes up to hear someone shouting.

" Tatia, are you okay? "

The voice sounds so familiar. She looks up as the light fades away she sees him. His hair was dark and wavy and don't get me started on his eyes.

" Elijah, what are you doing here?!"

" Tatia, I'm here to help. Help is coming just hold on"

" My name isn't Tatia. It's Elena. "

" oh, well Elena, help is coming just don't panic" just as he says that Niklaus, Kol, mother and Rebekah appear.

" she's not Tatia. Let's lure the rope down." Niklaus passed Elijah the rope and he went towards the well.

" Elena, I will pass the rope down. Will you be able to grab on?"

" Yes I think so " Elijah puts down the rope and Elena grabs on. The three brothers pull her up. She tries to get over the wall and stumbles but hands catch her. She looks up to see Klaus and flinched alittle. He was so beautiful in this time, his hair was blond and wavy and I belive I saw a smile not a smirk but a smile.

When the brothers saw her they stared. She looked like Tatia but she, she was more beautiful and her eyes were so innocent and brown. Niklaus finally snapped out of it.

" eh Um are you okay love " She nods as he helps her to her feet.

" where is your cottage, I will walk you if you wish." Klaus said as she was still clinging on to him. She looked past him to see the face that haunts her dreams, one of the only people she regrets killing. Kol. His devilish smirk is firmly planted on his face and he just looks so.... Human.

" I don't remember..." Elena figured since she was here why not go along with it.

" well we don't like to leave people helpless so you can stay with us until we can sort something out" Esther says as she starts to walk off.