My little Angel

All he wanted was full control over her.

Over his little angel.

Her body, her smile, laugh, happiness , pureness, thoughts , tears , blood.

Her Freedom.

All his, under his control.

He wouldn't stop until he would get her. His princess.

He was watching her since she was a baby from the window across the street, in the house where people thought nobody lived.

It was torture for him to see her having nightmares and not being able to help his baby girl. Not being able to do anything but watch. Watch her make her first steps, watch her say her first words , watch her dad pick her up from the first day of school. Watch her have her first kiss, friend, lie , heartbreak.

He was obsessed.

Being able to do nothing but observe for so long was hell, but he had to wait till she was old enough. Then she will be all his, for as long as his twisted mind desires.

He waited so long for his baby girl to be old enough, and finally she was ready.

Finally she was 16 years old.

He planed this day since the first time he laid his eyes on this precious girl.

At 16 years old, he will come to her dinner party , at 16 she will meet her 'new' neighbor for the first time, at 16 she will go inside to get more chairs with the help of her 'new' neighbor , at 16 she will hear 3 gunshots.

At 16 she will call 9-1-1 , she will run out of the house with the 38 years old ,very handsome , neighbor behind her. At 16 she will see her parents and older brother on the ground, each with bullet wounds in their chest.

At 16 her world will be shattered right in front of her eyes.

At 16 years old a police officer will come to her and tell her "We are sorry for your loss, the investigation is already on the roll. You are not legal yet to live alone so who else can be your guardian ?"

She thought about it but her other family was across the country, and her friends never cared about her enough take her in.

"She'll be living with me." A low voice roared with power from behind her.

She was about to refuse but her neighbors voice held no place for arguing.

And the only thing on his mind was...

'Finally my angel will be where she belongs'

He would anything to make sure his little princess will be in his arms by the end of the night. He has waited for way too long.

She came into the unfamiliar living room , quiet sobs escaping her lips from her traumatizing event happening on her birthday.

"It's alright baby girl." he whispers huskily in her ear, biting her earlobe and sneaking his arms around her waist.

She starts to struggle as his wet lips trail kisses on her neck. "Dont fight it . I've been waiting so long to hold you in my arms , under my control, don't for a second think I'm letting you go anytime soon. You. Are. Mine. You'll be staying here for a very long time , don't try to stop me from enjoying what's mine. Got that princess ?"

And ones again his lips found their way to her neck. All she could do was cry for help , and beg him to stop. But he wasn't having any of it.

He finally got control over his little princess. His plan worked out perfectly.

Her sobs and screams were like music to his ears.

After all he's done, he won't be letting her go anytime soon. Or ever.

Keeping her for himself , isolated from the whole world.

In a little cabin in the Forrest where he will be controlling her screams, cries, thoughts , tears and blood . From now till the end of his days.

As long as his twisted mind desires.

Forever.