Chapter Eleven

Cinderell a's P.O.V

I knocked on God Mother's door and bit my lip,I hadn't seen her or Elisa in over three months and I'd hoped she hadn't returned Elisa to Charming. The door opened and Elisa stood there typing on a phone,I don't remember getting her,she hadn't looked up but I could already see where she had matured "Hi" her head shot up,and tears immediately sprang to her eyes "Ma..mommy ?" I nodded,smiling at how she had used an old name for me. New and meaningful to me. She latched onto my waist and cried into my dress ,it broke my heart for me to be the cause of her tears but I was glad she missed me "I thought you left me for good,are you here to take me home ?" I shook my head and tightened my grip on her "I would never abandoned you baby..I'm not here to take you home yet,but soon" she looked at me shocked and shook her head "No,yeah it's cool,you already abandoned your kingdom,can't be hard to do the same to your daughter" she was gone upstairs ,faster than I could process and ignored my yells for her "How do you expect her to feel Cindy,she's a child..YOUR CHILD" I nodded at God Mother's yells and held my stomach "I'm apparently not the best of mothers " she scoffed and closed the door behind me "You're a great mother,what would you have done if you had that mans child..the truth of it would have killed you" I stood confused,trying to understand her words "Yes ,I knew" I sat on the stairs baffled,and angry "So you say him,raping me and you say Charming abusing me,and you knew I was pregnant..and you did nothing" she nodded ,sighing "I come when I am needed"

"I DIDN'T NEED A SPARKLY DRESS AND GLASS SLIPPERS BACK THEN,I NEEDED TO GET AWAY FROM MY ABUSIVE FAMILY AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID,YOU PUT ME INTO ANOTHER ABUSIVE SITUATION...YOU WATCHED HIM FORCE ME,BUT I GOT TO RIDE IN A PUMPKIN " she sighed again,making me realize I had raised my voice and was now in her face "If I didn't do all that,would you have met August" I sat on the stairs,scoffing "August isn't the best either" she chuckled and kneeld in front of me "She's the best for you,she makes you happy..genuinely happy,and healthy physically and mentally,she's who you're meant to be with" I shrugged and stood up "You could've killed the middle man,I'm going to talk to El" I stomped upstairs ,with her in the background "It's cut out the middle man" I chuckled and knocked on Elisa door "Honey " I walked in and saw her with her face in the pillow "I'm sorry mama" I shook my head and sat next to her "You were right..to an extend " she chuckled and laid her head on my lap "I..I want to go home" I nodded and toyed with her hair "I know baby..but things aren't the best at home,I promise,I'm gonna make it better for us,but I need you to trust me" she nodded and pulled me into a hug "I love you" I kissed her head "I love you more"

August's P.O.V

I quickly placed a plate on the side,across from me and pulled the seat out. Cinudy walked past,not noticing me "Cin ?" She jumped and looked at me confused "Hey..I didn't know you were home" I nodded and grabbed her hand,moving her towards the set table "Oh,no August,I'm okay" I sat her in the chair and rushed over to mine "Grace" she sighed and placed her hands in mine "God ,I thank you for all that you have done for us,I thank you for keeping us out of harms way for so long and I ask you to bless us as we continue on this journey together A--"

"And god bless August,even if she is a low down, conniving,leach..leaches need blessings too,Amen" she dropped my hands and looked at me "O..okay,try it" She scoffed and neatly placed some of the pasta into her mouth. She let out a satisfied moan,causing me to smile "You like it ?" She nodded and wiped her mouth "It's amazing,thank you" I grabbed her arm as she pushed away from the table ,making her look at me "Please,Cindy..I'm trying here"

"And what about when I was trying,and I was begging you to open up to me..all you did was hide more" she snatched her arm away,making me grab her again "Cindy--"

"LET ME GO" I flinched away and flopped onto the floor,feeling defeated "I fucking love you" She stopped walking and looked at me ,unsure "What ?" I shrugged and chuckled "I don't know why or how ,but I'm in love with you Cindy and you're all I can think about,every time I wake up and every time I go to bed ,you're all that's on my mind,your well being is paralyzing...and it can't be to crazy,because you fell in love with Charming after a day" she chuckled and looked down "Would you look where that got me" I let out a sniffle,pulling my knees to my chest "I..I can't do this,with out you,anything..I love you so much Cinderella,please" she looked at me confused and hesitant "I love you too Auggie" she said as she got on her knees in front of me. I took a deep breath and connected our lips. I smiled at the amazing feeling,the sparks where almost unreal and I felt the need to pinch myself,even though if this was a dream I wouldn't want to wake up. I straddled her waist as the kiss got deeper and we both became hungry for more. She pulled my shirt over my head and placed her hands on my sides "Wait Cindy..maybe we should take this slow"

"Yeah,you're right..starting tomorrow" I picked her up once she placed her lips back on mine and stumbled into the bedroom,with her around my waist. I laid her on her back and undid the buttons on her dress "Make love to me" she whispered in my ear.