prologue

And I need you like a heartbeat but you know you have a mean streak that makes me run for cover when you're around...............

"1! 2! 3!"

CRASH

My whole body was thrown roughly into the school dumpster and then Blaze and the rest of his minions walked away their laughter becoming distant as I slumped back in the dump that smelt of today's lunch mixed with stale milk and things I don't even want to think about .

After making sure that they must be gone by then,I slowly got out of the filthy garbage can and dusting the disgusting stuff from my red hair and body, this was one of the many time blaze had done this, him and his group of soccer buddies think that apparently taking a shower at home was not good enough for me instead they will always either bathe me in the dumpster or wash my hair by flushing my head in the school toilet bowls and it was seriously getting old.

I picked up my bag which I found near the dumpster and slung it on my back making my way to the school parking lot, a few students were still there and I could hear some of them pointing at me and laughing, I didn't care cause i was actually used to it by now, getting into my black dodge magnum, I backed up the parking lot and sped off home.

The driveway was empty of course since both of my parents were still at work,both of them were real estate agent so we were actually quite well off. I got inside climbing the large stairs at the left side of the hallway making my way to my room.

My room was painted black and grey my two favorite colors I decided to have colorful bed sheets and curtains cause of my mom complaining everything seemed so dull and dark, but I actually like it that way it was the same as my life dull and somehow dark.

I quickly stepped in the shower to get rid of the filthy smell on my skin making sure to rise mysef more than once with my cocoa vanilla shampoo and shower gel. After that long deserved shower I put on my green tank top with black combat shorts and sat down on a chair facing the long mirror to check if there was any damage done on my pretty face, lucky there was none and no iam not vain, I am actually really pretty for a guy i guess. I had red silky hair that fell to my chin, with bangs swept to the side,big blue eyes and a permanent blush on my pale faced cheeks, my lips were too plump and it didn't help that I was lean and 5'3 which I think was kind of small for a guy.

My life sucked.. literally, ever since I started kindergarten I seem to attract the worst kind of attention and to think I thought that then was bad, atleast as a kid those who bullied me either pushed me on the sandbox or broke my crayon. But this is worse! I was the mere cat of Jefferson high and it seems like everyone else got to be a lion. I never understood how people thought making my life miserable is fun, well not all people to some iam just that small,pitiful,cute nerd bullied by blaze and his friends.

Blaze Everly is the typical highschool bad boy, girls adored him,boys followed him and teachers respected him cause his father is the one who funds the school so he never really got into any trouble. Blaze wasn't lacking in the look department either. He had those light piercing green eyes, short spiky brown hair ,his body was huge and pure muscles. All in all he was gorgeous and I say this because I cant help appreciate a good looking guy when I see one, even if he was an asshole who bullied me like I was born for it.

Now you see that is understandable, its okay to think some one is gorgeous if they really are but i guess its not okay to be inlove with someone whose goal was to make your life miserable and I guess I will never understand it cause well iam simply and utterly in love with blaze everly.

A/N

aaand thats just a start , its my first attempt at writting a story so please tell me if i should continue or just stick to love letters and poems lol. thank you and please comment after you read! i love you and you're amaizing and ya! thats our adorable freyne on the cover but blue eyes ;)