chapter 1

Well I get so confused and frustrated

Forget what i’m trying to say.      

  BLAZE P.O.V

Walking through the doors of Jefferson high and i'am instantly swarmed by girls, its something that iam used to and well i love the attention. Its plain to see why actually, i'am captain of our soccer team, handsome, rich with a perfect body. Hell! If I was a girl I will definitely be drooling over me.

I walk to my locker and find my girlfriend amy waiting for me, she was a beautiful blue eyed blonde with killer legs , she was wearing a short pink skirt and a low cut top, slutty I know but its not something I mind, I actually like those type of girls, they were easy and hot.

I arrive at my locker and pulled her close kissing her furiously, she loves the pda, saying it’s a way to show girls that I belong to her, which was actually pointless cause many girls don’t care, again they were easy.

“I missed you baby". Amy says, her annoying voice stinging my ears

“but we were together last night", I replied rolling my eyes

“I know but its not enough", she starts whining, "I want to always be with you".

“Okay me too, see you later, you got to get to English and save me a seat,I don’t want you to be late babe.” I tell her not wanting to hear about her undying love for me. I always hate those moments, I mean who wants to be stuck with the same person the whole time it gets annoying. The only person I don’t mind hanging out is my best friend Damien, we’ve been bestfriends since grade school and I never imagine another in his place. Speaking of which I wonder where is he, we usually meet by my locker or his which was opposite of mine, oh well. I guess he must’ve straight gone to class. Unlike me Damien was sometimes punctual to his classes.

The bell finally rings and students start clearing up and I decide its time to start getting to class, I suddenly see something that I really like to start my day.

Standing infront of his locker, redhair falling to his face as he tries opening the locker while carrying books that seems to weight more than his tiny body was Frayne Ashford. I was surprised to see him there, he was usually a goody two shoes who thought being late to class will get him expelled, nether less I was glad to see him, I slowly make my way to him. Careful not to make a sound.

"Boo"!

I shout making freyne give out a girly shriek his books falling down, he turns around his big blue eyes getting bigger.

“Hey there firecrotch"?  Putting my left hand on his locker to make sure he doesn’t get away. He just looks at me saying nothing, but I could see it in his eyes he was scared which was how he always looked when iam near the little guy.

“Hhh…hi", he stutters, making me smirk

"So how come you are late to class today,

did you want to spend time with me"?

He just looks at me and the permanent blush on his cheeks becomes darker, then quickly looks down again, god! He really is adorable.

“and why are you always scared when iam near you"?i continue to tease him as he slowly lifts his face and stares up at me, I can tell from the way his lips are trembling he is somehow nervous.

“and why do you like hurting me?”he finally replies but I can see it took all he had to actually form the entire sentence.

I chuckle and turn my head around making sure there was no one around, I didn’t have to put up any acts if there wasn’t anybody there. I use my right hand to tuck a lose strand of hair behind his ears and grip his face with both of my hands making him gasp as his cheeks become redder and his big eyes getting wider. Damn cant this boy get even more adorable he was just too cute for his own good.

“you know there is something about you that I hate and like at the same time freyne", I whisper our faces now inches apart. “and  I guess hurting you is the only way to punish you for confusing me like this” I finish releasing his cheeks from my hold not wanting to do something I will regret later. God knows I wasn’t ready for that yet. so I walked away leaving him standing by his locker just staring at me confusion written all over his red face.

This is the first time I acted like that with him, its always dipping his head in the toilet or just throwing him in the dumpster, I winced just thinking about all the things I usually put him through.

well when I said I was punishing him for confusing me is true. Whenever I look at him its just so hard to believe that he had a dick, freyne was just so beautiful and the attraction I felt for him was just too much and frustrating .

who was he to make me Blaze averly want him in every way possible and I wasn’t even gay but whenever I see him I just cant help wanting to push his little body against the school walls and ravish his full strawberry lips. And he was so oblivious to what he was making me feel.

I couldn’t let anyone know how I felt about freyne or that I was gay for him gods that even sounded wrong ugh but sometimes I can’t control myself like today I almost caved in and crushed my lips on his full pouty one they just looked so inviting and if I didn’t know any better I would have thought he wanted me to kiss him but I guess that was just me. why would he want to be with someone that kept hurting him and I guess I deserve it, gods! he had the ultimate control over me and didn’t even know it.

A/N

god!i really suck at this, i should really stop lol