Chapter 6

Santana
"Brody" I whined straddling his lap.
"What?" his voice was raspy and gorgeous at the same time.
"Get up, I need to go to the mall" I kissed his lips repeatedly until I saw him smile.
"Go back to sleep, it's too gahdamn early" His arms wrapped around me pulling me down in his chest.
"It's 3 in the afternoon" I heard him sigh.
"Shit. Foreal?" I nodded.
"I made you breakfast, go eat then shower." he opened his eyes then I got up.
"Come shower with me" he gripped one of my ass cheeks then smacked it.
"Ima fuck you up" I rubbed my stinging butt cheek and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and walked inside then cold air rushed in as Brody got in.
"Don't come near me" I started washing my body with my french vanilla body wash. I felt him getting close to me as I rinsed off.
"Brody-" he covered my mouth, that's when I got hella paranoid.
"You're looking so good right now
And I would if I could, pull you right now
But I know that you're the type to make em crazy
Cause you've got all my homies trippin' on you lately"
He started singing in my ear, may I tell you. He has a voice on him and it made me melt inside.
"So baby let me hit that" his hands soothed my body, more like seducing. I fell for it, like a dummy.

"Let me buy it Santana" I shook my head and handed the lady my black card. She swiped it then handed it back with a recipt.
"You was not about to buy me some 6thousand dollar Rihanna louboutins." he smacked his lips grabbing the bags out of my hand.
"Oh, look who the trash brought it" it was Sabrina and her clique of hood rats.
"Bitch do you wanna get hit again?" She looked me up and down then at Brody.
"He's buying you stuff?" She raised an eyebrow in curiosity.
"Yes I am buying her stuff, but this right here she bought" we started walking past her until I felt a yank on my hair.
"Bitch" I popped her right in her nose and kept it moving.
He popped the trunk then put the stuff inside. I got in and buckled in then he did the same. His phone rang and he answered it quickly. He was talking quickly, then dropped his phone into his lap.
"I need to stop here real quick" He pulled into a parking lot then got out.
"Come on" he added. Then pulled some house keys out his pocket, I grew skeptical.
"Where are we?" he quickly unlocked the door and pushed me inside then I felt somebody holding me. Brody turned on the lights then everybody was like surprise. I was shocked then ran and jumped on Brody hugging him tightly.
"What is this?"
"The condo you wanted" I froze then punched him in the arm. I wanted to buy it. I got down and started walking away from him. I lows had an attitude, because I walked to do it myself. I felt him grab my arm and pull me to him. That's his lips met mines and I heard everybody aww.
"Who are these people"
"From school, my momma couldn't make it" I nodded
"Aye Smoke and Slim come with me real quick. Baby call me if anything goes down" I kissed his cheek.
"Be careful"
"Always" he smacked my butt again, harder this time making me whine out in pain.