Part 10

You woke up and got dressed, the usual. But today someone was knocking at your door just as you finished brushing your bedhead. "What?" You asked, quietly. "Umm... (Y/N), th-there is an... Emergency." It was Hoodie. "Come in." You said, walking over to where Hoodie stood in the doorway. "What is it?" You asked, getting more worried by the millisecond. "Umm... D-don't laugh but... MaskyRanOutOfCheesecakeAndHe'sGoingCrazy." He said really fast. You giggled slightly and he pouted. "Well... Can't you just got get some?" You asked, patting the taller proxy's head. "No... He n-needs it h-homemade and hot. He's b-been without cheesecake f-for about t-two to th-three days, it's bad." He stuttered. "What, is he on his man-period?" You laughed at the thought of Masky, the manliest man, lying and crying in bed over stupid things. "S-sorta..." Hoodie giggled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck. You burst into another fit of laughter. "Okay... I can make some pretty good cheesecake." You grinned and took Hoodie's hand dragging him to the kitchen. "Masky is in his room right?" You asked, preparing to make the cheesecake. "Y-yeah." He stuttered back. "Go check up on him." You ordered, mumbling things to yourself. He did that quietly.
~Le Time Skip~
You got the cheesecake out of the oven. As you picked up the cheesecake you heard a voice. "Bend over, (Y/N)." It was deep and rough, you didn't recognize it. You slammed down the cheesecake and turned on your heel facing this unknown person. Before you took in his facial features you smacked him straight across the face. In an instant Slendy was there. You saw the guy you smacked who was holding his face. He looked like Slendy but he was wearing a black trench coat and a black fedora. OffenderMan. "Offender, what happened?" Slender turned his back on you. "She hit me." He said, sulking. "He was being a perverted stalker." You replied, defensively. "He does that." Slendy mumbled and you giggled. "Sorry for my brother, dear child. We'll be going now." Slendy 'glared' at Offender. They both disappeared. You grabbed a fork and took the hot cheesecake upstairs to Hoodie and Masky's room. Hoodie was standing outside the door talking to Masky. "Masky I got cheesecake!" The door immediately opened and he took the cheesecake and fork before you could say it was hot. You and Hoodie stood there watching him devour the whole thing in minutes. "Thank Zalgo! God damn, (Y/N), you make some good friggin cheesecake." You giggled and thanked him, retreating to your room for a while.
~Tmei Spik~
You lie in bed, pondering things and mumbling random things to yourself when Toby knocked at your door. "(Y/N)! W-we've g-got a s-situation!" He yelled. You hopped up and opened the door. "Sally is s-s-stuck in a tree and w-won't come d-down for anybody. W-we were hoping you could help." He stammered. "Ok let's go!" You replied, Toby tearing down the hallway with you on his heels.
You and Toby reach a tall tree and a small group of Creeps were trying to coax her down. "I got this!" You yelled, everyone moving. You ran full on to the tree, boosting yourself off the trunk and grabbing the closest branch and swinging yourself up, nimbly jumping from branch to branch. You quickly got up to Sally and hugged her. "Climb on my back." She did as she was told and wiped the tears from her eyes. You climbed down, carrying Sally.
~time skip~
You lie in bed just thinking... Thinking about your old home and school.
__________________________
Hey guys.. This might be the last update for a little while. I've never been so depressed in my life so... Bye for now.
~Wanted