And then there were 3 who knew...

Today is Keegan's first official day on set shooting, and we are all so excited. We are throwing him a surprise party on set. He doesn't have a clue in the world, but I feel kind of deceitful. But only for another minute because...
"Surprise!" We all scream.
"What? Troian!" He says.
"KEEGAN!" I say, hugging him.
"How did you do this?"
"What do you mean? This is me!"
"True. But with everything going on-?"
"Keegs. I'm fine. Okay?"
"Okay." He says, backing down.
Everyone starts coming over and talking to Keegan, and I go over to the refreshment table. Shay walks over and starts talking to me.
"TROIAN, why aren't you drinking the wine we got for you?"
"Oh, I'm trying to give up alcohol for the next little while."
"Why?"
"It's...um...proven that the less you drink, the smarter your kids turn out in the future."
"And when will you be having kids?" She asks.
"I don't know the exact day, but..."
"Well obviously! But are you planning on having kids when the show is still going? I mean, we still have a few years left, so...you may have to wait."
I smirk and look at her.
"What is that for?" She asks.
"Oh, nothing. It's just crazy how people are so afraid to ask me things."
"What things?"
"Is there anything you would like to ask me, Shay?"
"Well...yeah. A lot. But I'm not going to because I don't know if it's personal or weird."
Here we go...I think.
"Shay, nothing is weird. It's us! We used to talk about everything, what changed?"
"You got married."
"Seriously? That makes 0 difference. Ask me anything."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Are you pregnant? Because you are eating a lot of junk food, and you can't have wine, and no offense, but you are getting a little bigger, not to mention the fact that Keegan is super protective over you."
"That's all true."
"Wait, what does that mean?"
"You're right off suspecting. But honestly, I'm not pregnant."
"I didn't think so. I was just kidding." She says laughing.
I start laughing really hard and I see that Shay is confused. Time to tell her. I pull her into the bathroom and she look confused.
"I'm pregnant." I say.
"Wait, seriously?" She asks.
"Promise. I'm about 3 1/2 months along. Wanna see pictures?"
"Oh my gosh Troian! Yes, of course!"
I pull them out of my purse and show her. She keeps looking at my stomach like it's all of a sudden huge. This is fun. I could do this about 50 times, I guess.