Anniversary

Okay so I' sorry I haven't posted an actual story in so long but I have news!!! I am turning 13 in exactly one month!!! ( my birthday is September 19th) THEN I WILL OFFICIALLY BE A TEENAGER!!! Also I have started letting my friend Veronica post on my account. It's so that she will get more popular so go follow her. her account is @veronicabooks25 SHE IS AMAZHANG (LOL SORRY COULDN'T RESIST) SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......... Go read my author note in my last post 9It is called *sigh*) so yeah please it is very important to me that you do. OKEY THEENNNN BIEEEEEEE

Annabeth's P.O.V

"Family Luke, you promised," I whispered.  I could barely keep my eyes open, then I saw something.  It was like Luke was fighting to gain control of his own body. "Promise," he gasped like he couldn't get air. In that moment I knew what the prophesy meant.  I knew what Luke had to do. 

I awoke with a gasp, Percy at my side.  We had gotten married when we were 19.  I don't think I could have survived without him.  Today was not only our anniversary, and Percy'd birthday, but also the day so many of our friends died.  I can still see their faces.  Eathan Nakanura, Michael Yew, Selena, and so many others that sacrificed themselves for this world, and no one even knew.  

We were going to a memorial at Camp Half-Blood today to honor the fallen campers.  We burnt shrouds and said sad little speeches, but I couldn't get myself to focus.  It was like I was underwater, everything was muffled. 

By the end of the memorial the fire was black and cold.  Like all the life had been sucked out of the camp.  Even the strawberry fields, which usually seemed full of life and joy looked sad.  Probably because Mr.D's son died in the war.

After the funeral Percy noticed how distant I was, so he took me for a walk on the beach.  "What's wrong," he whispered kissing my head.  "It's just...Sometimes I wish that we weren't Demigods."  "Why couldn't we have met in a cafe, or at the park," I said as I turned to face him.  "Why can't we have had a normal life, and do normal things."  Percy took me in his arms, and rested his head on mine,"because that's not how the fates designed it," he whispered closing his eyes.  I could feel his breath mixing with mine, I closed my eyes and chided myself for being so irrational.  You're a daughter of Athena, I thought, act like it. 

"I have something for you," Percy said cupping my cheek.  Then he pulled out the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  The dagger was eight inches long, made out of the same silver as Artemis's bows.  Engraved on the back of it was three simple words, Fight for Love. 

"Happy anniversary Wise Girl," he whispered.  "Happy birthday Seaweed Brain," I whispered back, then I pulled him in for a kiss.

BYE MY PRETTIES I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... MUCH!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK JUST MESSAGE ME AND I WILL REPLY. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING!!! FROM MUSIC TO LIFE PROBLEMS I AM A SAFE PEARSON AND DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO ITS NOT LIKE ANYONE IS GOING TO KNOW OK BIEEEEEEEE!!!

~Creepy_Fandom_Girl