The Beganning

Diggy Simmons (pov)
Me and my wife just got marryed and i book us a nice hotel for ower honey moon. So i pull up to the frant gate next thing it started to rain. We got out of the car and walk to the door
(End of pov)

Prodigy:"welcome to the mindless hotel.

Diggy:" yeah you see me and my wife would like to have a room for the night.

Prodigy grin with an evil smerk on his face wich gave Diggy the chills. He hand Diggy the key and told Ray Ray and Jacob L to help with the bags cuz you know there bellhops.

Soon when they got to there rooms (room 417) Ray Ray sat the bags by the door.

Jacob L just staring at the girl just liking his lips.

Diggys wife: um look you see this ring i aready taken.

Jacob L:"well i don't care just enjoy you night as you can.

Diggys wife:"what do you mean by tha......

As she got up and went to the door to talk to jacob but he vanish.

Diggy Wife:"what in the hell.

As she turn around she jump to see prodigy standing by the window.

Diggys Wife: you scared me how did you get in here?

Prodigy:" don't warry about that are you injoying your stay?

Diggys Wife:"a little but you need to talk to you bellhop he keep flerting with me i have a man.

Prodigy nod his head and the blink of an eye he vanish in a sound of lound thunder.

(With Diggys)

Diggys pov
I was walking around the hotel just to see what all inhere. To me this hotel give me the creeps next thing in the corner of my eye i saw that bellhop with two braids holding an axe in his had and his eyes pitch black . I tryed to run but it old he gets closer every time i walk he gets closer and closer till next thing i felt somthing sharp hit my back i reach my hand out as i drop to the floor till all i see was black then i died.
End of pov

Diggys Wife pov
I got out of the bed and walk down the hall till i started to see blood stains on the floor i follow it wich lead to a room i walk in the room and look around till i felt a drop of blood hit my head i look up to see the most scareyest thing that shock me in fear Diggy dead body nailed to the celling. I scream then someone cover my mouth from behind me and i black out.
End of pov

Prodigy pov

If you wanna know what happen to the girls body well let just say we put it in good use to paint the walls with and for lunch you all be having.

Prod: isnt that right(as he held up her head and smiled.

That it for now
Pleace Vote coment and tell me how it and thank you