Chapter four

We spend the whole night laughing and eating that we forget all our troubles. That is till we wake up the next morning in each others arms. "Jess."

"Yes." I say.

"I don't ever want to leave if it means having you hunted down. I wish this could last forever."

"Me too." We don't leave for the past three days except to get food and water.

ΞξΞ
Unknown's POV

I look down at the globe that I have been using since I lost her. Infusing my magic in the globe, I think of Jessica, and think of finding her location. North America glows dimly, then the United States a little brighter. Next comes South Dakota. Last, to light up the brightest, the black hills. "I got you now." I whisper. I cast a spell and my room turns into a whirlwind packing my bags with everything I need. Knock knock. Who is bothering me at this time of night. I open the door and glare at the teen boy outside my door. "What do you want?" I snap.

"Sorry sir. Miss Gold is here to see you." Ah so the she-wolf whore is back for some more. Last week I kidnaped her and didn't let her leave my sight or room for three days. That was a fun three days.

"Send her right up. I need to 'talk' with her." He bows and rushes off. Jessica can wait for now. But I will have her as my own.

ΞξΞ
Jessica's POV

We finally leave the tree house. Caleb is finally out of the state he has been in and can resume his Alpha duties. I can go back to training the pack and getting ready for the pack meeting which is when we will announce me becoming the Luna of this pack. Kill me now. I also have to meet with my aunt so she can help me get a hold on my powers which she blocked so I couldn't accidentally kill someone or burn down the entire pack house. Right now I'm going to the meeting place my aunt wants to meet me. It's deep in the woods where no one can come upon us unless they got very lucky. As I run into the clearing she has made I feel a pain in my chest and collapse. She runs over to me. "Shit. I'm sorry Jessica, but your powers have gotten to strong for my block and are coming now. I hoped to ease you into this but that won't happen."

I shift back automatically and scream. A burning heat is running all trough my body and I can't stop it. My aunt runs over to her bag and pulls out a glass vial with a glowing red substance in it. "What ... is ... that?" I barely get out in a whisper. She pops the cap.

"This is a potion that will numb your body till your powers have fully merged with your body and wolf. That's why it's taking so long. Other witches power merges last two minutes. I don't know how long yours will be, but this potion will keep your body numb until your power merge is done." I nod and whimper. The pain is starting to get so bad that i will black out any minute now. She pours the potion in my mouth and I lose all feeling in my body. My eye lids start to drop. "Go to sleep Jessica. You will need all the energy you can get." My eyes close and I fall into a dark abyss.

ΞξΞ

When I open my eyes it feels like no time has past. I see my aunt levitated next to me with her eyes closed sitting criss crossed apple sauce. I move my head up and wince. My whole body is sore. "I see you have finally awoken." Says aunt Jane.

"Yeah well I never asked to be a witch so I never planned on being knocked on my ass in pain." I growl at her. She opens her eyes and tilts her head at me.

"Now, now. There I no reason to growl. I was going to tell you everything that would happen but your powers didn't let me. Besides now that you have your powers I will have to teach you to control your temper."

'Temper? Who does she think she's talking to? I do not have a freaking temper!' My vision turns red and her skirt goes up in flames. She jumps and splashes water on the flames.

"Okay!" She says loudly. "We are going to give you a lesson." Out of nowhere an invisible force slaps my face. "Lesson one. Don't you ever set fire to someone's clothes." I growl a low growl and imagine a wall pushing her back. She flys through the air and falls to the ground. She stands up and glares at me. "Next lesson." Roots grow around my body pinning me to the ground. I struggle to rip them off, but for every one I rip off two more appear. "Never spell another witch unless you have a good reason to." A growl rips through the clearing and with my strength I rip off all the roots and jump in a tree. She shakes her finger at me and I feel a force grab around my waist pinning my arms to my sides.

"You are getting on my last nerves. I am trying to help you."

"I don't want your help right now. I just want to be with my mate and forget everything that's happening around me." I growl out to her. She sighs.

"I have a proposition for you. You and Caleb will spend a week or two with me at my house and you will learn how to use your powers properly. You will also learn how to control that temper of yours. You in?" My wolf howls in agreement in my head.

"I'm in." She nods her head and I'm suddenly knocked out.

<<
I have entered this book into the wattys for 2015 and I would really love if you could vote. Thank you.

Vote
Follow
Comment