9

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING VAJSHSKAKWH ok back to the story //

Denae's pov

About 5 minutes after awkwardly talking to the security guard, I see Luke walk around the corner. We immediately made eye contact; he smiled at me, making me blush.

He pulled aside the security guard, whispering to him. He then turned back to us and waved his hand to follow him.

Zoee and I were dying inside. We were trying hard not to "fangirl". I was surprised that Luke hadn't said anything to us yet.

We finally stopped at a door and turned to us, "Don't scream or anything, you'll scare them." He laughed. I looked at Zoee, then back at Luke. "We'll try not to." I grinned.

He opened the door walking in and holding it for us. I looked into the room and saw 3 boy's on their phones. Well, I wasn't expecting this, I was kind of disappointed....

Luke coughed, trying to grab the boy's attention. Only Ashton looked up.. "Michael, Calum don't be rude." Luke said harsh. The both shot their heads up at us.

"Luke, you never told us two, beautiful girl's would be brought back here." Calum sat up. I blushed a little looking at Zoee, seeing she was also. I looked at Luke, his facial expression seemed..... mad??

a/n
k well this was a really short chapter... sorry. ++ I'll try to update tomorrow, but it's just that my cat is v sick and we have to put her down soon. I know I shouldn't be so emotional about it, but I am... okkk peace (btw 7 votes and 3 comments and I'll update)