Chapter13: Explanation

(Sorry this is sooo short. I didn't know how to make it long)
Mitch's POV

Adam got up off the couch and handed Ty the controller.

I thought he was gonna go to the bathroom but he snatched the phone out of my hand. My cheeks flushed and I tackled him, but he read it first.

"Hey babe. Having fun with your friends?", Adam questions then looked at me ,"Mitch. This from Mr.Aceti. What do you two got going on"?

My cheeks flushed deeply and I quickly text him back ,"Yeah. Playing a game and dominating them", then put my phone back in my pocket.

"Fine. You guys can know but you can't tell another living soul", they nodded and I sighed and sat on the arm of the couch ,"Me and Mr.Aceti are going out. We have been for... two days I think. Please please please~ don't tell anyone else"I begged.

They smiled at me and Adam came to my side and wrapped an arm around my neck.

"Hey Mitch. We're fine with it as long as he's not forcing you into the relationship... is he?"Ty questioned this time.

I shook my head ,"Definitely not".

Then smiled and Adam jumped on the couch. Grabbing my controller and took my place in the game.

They played and tied up in number of kills. Then my phone went off again. I quickly looked and smiled.

'Come over for some fun'it said, but there was no way I could say that out loud.

"What did he say?"Adam mumbled.

"I gotta go guys. I'm going over to his place".

"Good luck Mitchy"Ty yelled.

"See you tomorrow".

"Bye guys"I waved then closed the door.

I quickly walked down the street and answered him back ,"On my way".