Chapter 5

Guys I'm not going to put Riley's POV at the beginning of every chapter so know that it's hers and if I use someone else's POV then I'll put their name and POV by it but yeah. Back to the story.

Marc on the top

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I sat on the floor in what I assume was Marc's room. Marc just kept staring at me probably thinking 'the poor girl is probably wondering why she's here. Maybe I should talk to her' or something like that.

"Can you please stop staring at me. I'm not that interesting," I ask. Marc just smiles at me.

"Sorry, it's just, I didn't know the smartest person in school was well you know, bad enough to run away from home," Marc stated.

"Well actually I wasn't bad, I ran away to protect myself," I cofronted.

"Protect yourself from who?" Marc asked. I remembered back to what happened when he was hurting me. A tear left my eye and Marc stood up to come to me but I ran to the bathroom. I didn't want sympathy, I just wanted to go home. I looked at myself in the mirror to see that my hair was all messy from sleeping on the floor. My eyes were puffy from crying and my dress was all wrinkled. Someone knocked on the door.

"You okay Riley?" Marc asked.

"No. I just want to go home," I begged. I heard Marc sigh so I opened the bathroom door. He looked so upset like someone said his parents died.

"I'm sorry Riley but you won't be able to go home," Marc explained. I frowned at him then went to the bedroom door. I ran out to find the exit. No one was telling me I had to stay.

"Riley come back here. Your not aloud to leave!" Marc yelled from behind me. I didn't listen I just kept running until finally I reached a set of doors that I knew led outside. I quickly opened them and ran out on the street. I'm finally free.
_____________________☆☆☆

I ran up to the apartment out of breath. I quickly took out my key and opened the door. I saw Ashley was reading on the couch as I jogged upstairs to take a shower and get dressed.
I went downstairs to get embraced in a hug from my life long friend.

"Where have you been? Are you okay?" Ashley was bombarding me with questions.

"I'm fine can we just go for a walk I'm not feeling the best?" I begged. Ashley looked at me and then nodded her head knowing something was up.
___________________☆☆☆

"Wait so let me get this straight. He locked you in his room and then said he was going to use you? Use you for what?" Ashley questioned.

"Yeah that's right but I don't know what he was going to use me for," I said.

"Well don't worry because you won't see that jerks face again," Ashley asured me. I smiled, I know she can do weird things but she still always made sure I was safe.
We kept walking until we saw a picnic bench so we sat down.

"So what do you want to do today? We can go shopping or-" I cut her off mid sentence.

"Can we just walk around town please. I'm not in the mood to do much," I asked.

"Fine but we have to be back by 3 so I can get ready for my date," Ashley replied.

"Wait you have a date. Who's the lucky guy?" I asked smiling.

"It's Marc, from the party. He asked me out last night when we were dancing," Ashley exclaimed. She looked so happy but I was also afraid of Marc. Not as much as Alek but still he was helping Alek.

"Cool, well than I'll be by myself," I shrugged. Ashley smiled happy that I let her go. Normally I didn't like being by myself but tonight I needed alone time.
________________________☆☆☆

We were on our way home when I felt that feeling like someone was watching me. It was the same feeling I got when Alek came over to our apartment. I looked everywhere but I didn't see a person in sight. Ashley looked at me like I was insane but I just shrugged it off.
When we were about to enter our apartment someone called to us.

"Hey Ashley and Riley. Can I speak to you guys?" I turned around to see none other than Marc himself. Ashley smiled and ran in his arms, I guess they were dating, I don't know. Marc let go of Ashley and they both turned to me who was looking shocked as ever.

"Hey um Riley. Alek was looking for you. He wants to apologize," Marc said holding Ashley on the waist.

"Tell him I am busy doing things and I don't want to see him," I answered crossing my arms.

"Okay then I will," Marc smiled. That made me trust him just by the slightest bit. "Also I was wondering if I can take Ashley out now and be back by 10 tonight if that's okay?" Marc asked. I looked at my watched to see it was only 12 o'clock. I nodded my head and they both smiled at me as they walked down the street to a black truck parked across the street. I turned around and went inside, I flopped on the couch and grabbed my book off the coffee table.
____________________☆☆☆

It was only 7:00 pm and I was getting tired. I ran to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I finished and plopped on my bed. I started to pull the covers over when I forgot to get dressed for bed. So I slide off the bed to my dresser. Suddenly my mouth was covered by a large had. I screamed and started to pull off the hand from my mouth. All of a sudden an arm went around my waist and was holding me tight up against hard abs.

"Shhh little girl it will be easier if you don't struggle," The voice whispered. I knew that voice from anywhere, the British accent really gave it away. It was Alek, boy I hated him, but more importantly how did he get in the apartment. Suddenly it hit me, Mr. Cedric gave him our spare key for moving in. I stopped struggling knowing his grip is like iron.
"Thats better now why don't I take you back to your new home," Alek smirked. This wasn't going to be good. He suddenly threw me over on his shoulder. My butt was in his face and his was in mine. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see it. Whack! Alek slapped my butt but it wasn't hard.

"You have a sexy butt sweet heart," Alek complemented. I huffed as he walked us to a truck similar to Marc's except it was ocean blue. Alek placed me in the passengers seat and closed the door. I crossed my arms when he got inside and looked at me.

"Sweet heart don't worry. Everything will be fine," Alek said putting on his seat belt. I put mine on and looked out the window. I didn't want to go but I knew I'm not getting out of this one this time.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

There you guys go, 3 updates!! Don't say I don't update.
Anyways what do you think Alek will do to Riley? Will Riley get away from Alek? Keep reading to find out.

Love ya all!!!