SM1- First

(Keara in picture above^)

Keara Coleman

"Keara get your butt up now." My dad Marcus said coming into my room slightly yelling.

"Ughhh daddy you don't have to yell." I groaned. He laughed walking out of my room.

That was rude of me not to introduce myself. Anyways my name is Keara Amora Coleman but I go by Ke. I'm 5'3, long dark brown hair, I  I attend East Atlanta high , I'm a senior and Cheerleader. My bestfriends are Jaelyn and Kira (they're actually dating). You will find out more sooner or later .

--------
Back to the story
--------
I groaned again and rolled out of my California king size bed. I went to my bathroom and did my morning hygiene. I then hopped in the shower for about a good 20 minutes. As I got out I seen a figure on my bed.

"Hey baby Ava." I cooed to my 1yr old niece.

"bababab" She blabbed as I picked her up and put her on her feet. I then put on my sports bra and boy shorts.

I looked in my closet in search of something to wear. I sat my outfit on my bed which consisted of my white halter top romper, with a gold thin belt around its waist. I slipped my outfit on and lotioned my legs down with some strawberry scented lotion. I placed my well pedicured feet in a pair of gold Christian loubotins knee high gladiator sandals.

My older sister Madison, who was 21, walked in as I sat down at my vanity.

"Hey best sister in the whole wide world." Madison said picking up her daughter.

"What you want maddy?" I giggled.

"Me and Drew wanted to know if you and Brooke could go to wild adventures with us next weekend. You down baby sister? p.s. Ava staying with mom." She asked. I smiled.

"You know it, gotta get me a couple of numbers ," I smirked.

"Tyler gone kill you," She laughed. I chuckled as I started to curl my hair. After I was finished I slipped on my gold Rolex and gold chain. I also put a gold headband on my forehead.

"Damn mami you looking hottttt." Maddy said looking me up and down. I laughed a little and thanked her. Me and Madison could go twins.

"See you downstairs." She said picking up Ava and leaving my bedroom. I nodded.

I disconnected my iPhone 6+ from its charger, Grabbed my Neon green Nike bookbag. I also grabbed my Nike duffle bag which contained my cheerleading uniform for tonight's basketball game since it was a Thursday.

My phone began to ring as I was walking out of my room.

"Hello?"
"Hey baby."
"Hey mommy."
"Me and your daddy are going on a business trip and won't get back until Sunday night. You gonna be okay staying home by yourself, or madison's house or at your grandparents."
"Mom I'm gonna be fine but tonight I just might stay home."
"Well okay baby, have a great day at school."
"Okay mommy, you too and love you! Tell daddy I said I love him too!
"We love you too!"
"Okay well I have to go now."
"Okay talk to you later!!"