Chapter 1

•Katie's Pov•

It was a cold still night and I was getting ready for a sleepover. My besties Stacey, Bella, Milly and her twin sister, Molly were coming over.

My friends and I were the kind who were in our books, that's why my mom decided to have a sleepover. So we can show our girly side and actually be like normal kids.

Milly's Pov

Molly and I were home getting ready to go to Katie's sleepover. I put my toothbrush and paste, ponytails and face scrub in a little bag then into my backpack. I grabbed two change of clothes, my pj's, shoes, makeup, a couple of games and snacks and stuffed into my bag.

When I was done I took my phone and texted Katie.

*text convo*
M-Milly, K-katie

M-Hey
K-Hi 😊
M-Wassup
K-Just getting ready for the sleepover u?
M-Same oh and that reminds me I met my past bff, Jane and she asked if she could join us
K-Sure she can join, the more the merrier, right?😊
K-Anyway see you in a while?
M-Yeah girl 😜
K-Mmkay bye☺️
M-Bye😉

*end of convo*

I went to get the number Jane gave me and gave her a call.

*phone convo*

M: Hey Jane so my friend said you can come
J: Yeah...
M: It's gonna be so much fun. it will be just like in middle school maybe even better- I said with a smile
J: Whatever- she said and my smile suddenly disappeared
M: Okay then get ready and meet me near the bus stop bye
J: Bye

*end of convo*

Jane was my best friend in middle school she moved to New York when we had to go to high school. I met her yesterday and she was so different. I mean so different. She didn't look anything like how she did in middle school. She looks so different, I know I'm saying this a lot but she really looked different!

Anyway, after a while, maybe say, 20 minutes or so she called back and said she was ready and on her way.

"Molly we should be leaving now!" I shouted

"okay! I'll be down in a bit!" She said then came down with our bags.

"Here," she said handing me my bag

"thanks" I said hanging it on one shoulder.

"Mom we're leaving!" Molly shouted

"okay girls, be safe. are you sure you don't want me to tell your broth-" I cut her off

"mom we'll be fine. we're just gonna take a cool walk to Katie's house. Okay?"

"okay, bye!"

"Bye!" Molly and I said and we left to go pick up Jane then go to Katie's.

...........................................................
Comment, vote and follow if you wanna! 😜Thanks! XOXO! 😘
#khatanah