XXXX

Levi pov:

"Thats...deep." Hanji whispers.

Mikasa and Eren stay silent.

"Im such a fucking bitch." I growled.

Eren patted me on the back, "at least you're a bitch that is also (y/n)'s , i quote, knight-in-shining-armour."

I gave him a glare in which he flinched and moved back to his seat.

"I should go apologise." I stood up to leave. However as i did, i was stopped by Mikasa.

"Dont....she needs time alone right now." She saids.

"But Nixon is with her." I press.

"You know the reason why Levi."

She grabbed Erens hand, in which he blushed at, and left.

Leaving me...alone....with fucking shitty glasses.

I was just about to leave to when Hanji spoke up. "Ya know, i dont think she will ever need your apology."

"What the hell is that supppse to mean? Are you saying that she'll never forgive me? Probably not but you dont need to point thatㅡ"

"Im not codemning you. Just think about it." She stood and left me alone.

I will...but too bad i have dug my grave too deep. Itll probablyㅡno. It will be Impossible to get out of.

------------
4 days later.

Its been 4days and [Y/N] hasnt left her riom yet. We took down the cameras as we felt that she needed some privacy....

The only person she ever lets in is Nixon. Hes the only one that knows what is happening in there...but...he wont say anything.

I stand away and watch him walk in and out of the room. However this time....something was wrong. As soon as nixon went in, he rushed out. Holding a piece of paper. My eyrs widened..it cant be....

Nixon was crying. I ran up to him. "Oi brat, what is it?"

He sniffs and hugs my leg. I flinch slightly. "B-big siiss...s-she" he kept crying so held out the note for me.

Sorry Nixon, though i promised you i would stay with you, I have to go now. I have to break that promise. Ill miss you. Maybe we will bump into each other in tge future?
Say goodbye to them for me.

~Y/N

Dont tell me...

She is going ti leave...

Again.