Chapter 3:The Badboys of SNA.

Chapter 3

"Same year as us." she continued. "See the guy on the right?  The one on the green shirt?"

I look on who she's reffering to, brown spikey hair, but his pale white color made him a bit cool.. Broad shoulders and a big body, But, he isn't my type.

"That's my brother." I almost chocked my saliva, I look at her with the are-you-effin-kidding-me look. I know we just met, but I can't help but be shocked.

She raise her hand in surrender. "He's my step brother." Oh. She saw how shocked my expression was, we both laugh once again and she continued "His name is Seth. His dad married my mom when we were 15. He's actually a very very sweet guy at home. But in school he's different. But he's still a nice brother to me in school and doesn't treat me like poop." I laugh at her last word, Sulli is the girl I will never hear swear.

"The one on the left, wearing a red hoodie, is Jasper. Jasper Choi. Total sweetheart, and cutie, he's the sweetest of them all. We got close easily. He has double eyelids and pouty lips and tan skin. Very handsome. " I looked at her and see how her cheeks turn bright pink. Sulli has white-milk skin so you can see easily if she blush.

"You like him don't you?" I tease her and pinch her side. She turn like a tomato and cover her face.

"You doo!!!!" I almost yell cause she was so cute. I laugh and tease her 'Jasper, jasper'  and had this goofy smile on my face..

"Okay! Moving on!" She almost shout at my ear. "The on the dark blue shirt and white coat, is Vince. Vince Collins. " I look at the guy, he had brown hair, it was a bit curly, tanned skin and honestly a six pack. Is this a Modelling School?

"He's half British. I tried my British accent with him, but it turned out I sounded like a retarded person just adding love  on each sentence." This time, I laugh so hard. Gosh, I like her humour.

"You know what Sulli, I like you already." I laugh much more and I saw her smile grew wider.

"And lastly, the one on the middle. In a white v-neck shirt and leather jacket. Is no other than, Clive Hunter, let's just say the leader of the pack." I guess it was already obvious with the whole leather jacket and brownish hair something, tanned skin , sharp jawline, 8pack I believe and 6 foot height that he is the leader of this group.

What? I've seen many guys in LA with their shirt off. 

Ive seen it in movies already, the leader has got to me the last mentioned. -_________-

­He was actually really hot, with the whole 'Bad boy' aura he's giving, but I'm not gonna fall that easy.

"Oh. Girl. You don't want to go that direction." she said made me stop thinking  and look at her.

"Alot of girls had already tried their flirty ways with him but none had the chance. Clive is really picky and doesn't like forward or  girls who act all gushy with him." I raise an eyebrow at her.

"My brother told me. But, he's actually a nice guy. Sometimes, they would come over our house and eat ramen noodles with me when there is nothing to eat in the fridge. They would praise me." She smile proudly at herself and cross her arms over her chest.

"Most girls here like them. They all would sometimes act like fan girls just seeing them. They would squeal, faint or something. Their the hottest guys dash bad boys in school."

"So, that means, alot of people want to be your friend?" I said. She look at me with what-do-you-mean look.

"Because your brother is one of the girls crushing on?"

She shook her head. "No one knows about it at first really, I don't care what they think when they see me talking to him or he would come over and talk to me. One time, I heard this rumour, someone spread the whole school that we were 'dating'. So I told Seth about it and he came to our cafeteria and just told the whole school were siblings." she starts giggling. "If only you were there, you could've seen all their faces." A smile spread cross my face.

"But then no one bothers me about them. Normal again." I nod

"I forgot to mention about Clive." I look at her and then look at my nails.

"He's actually the son of the owner of the school. Which means, he also owns the school."

Woah.  I wasn't really expecting that.

"They get into fights, BIG TIME. Sometimes in a week,outside campus they would beat a gangs butt. They get into trouble, but eventually, they live. Clive knows a way to swoon his Mom.

PDE."

"PDE?"

"Puppy Dog Eyes." I imagine Clive doing that to his mom, I giggle silently about the taught.

"Hey Sis." We both look up and see Sulli's brother 'Seth' leaning on the fence.

"Who's this lovely lady?"

I honestly look down and felt a hint of heat spread my cheeks.

"Seriously, Oppa. Don't flirt with her, she's just new here." I heard Sulli say while walking toward her brother and dodge her finger on his forehead.

"Ow. That hurts." Seth step back abit.  A small giggle escape my lips and I walk to Sulli's side.

"Don't we get in trouble for interacting with guys?" I ask. Sulli shake's her head no.

"Not unless they see you super duper having an intercourse with them, so this is good."

"So, what's your name?" Seth ask again.

"I'm Sofie." I smile at them.

"MY friend." Sulli put her arm around my shoulder.

"Since, your my sister's friend. I'll be your friend too. My name is Seth." He said with a smile.

"And I'm Jasper." The guy in a red hoodie joins in, I smile and look at Sulli currently looking at the sky acting like she doesn't see anything.

"And I'm Vince." Join also with a sweet smile on his face.

" And, that guy is Clive." We all look at Clive, laying on the grass. "Clive!" Vince shouts and Clive looks back abit annoyed. "Fuck off."

All the guys chuckled, but I still looked at him. I'm not sure but I saw him look at me, for a few seconds, and a small thing tug up the side of his lips. Oh, He smirked at me.

Before turning his back on us again, flexing his biceps behind his back and lay on the grass.