Chapter 6

Zoro P.O.V.
Morning already... I didn't sleep all night, I was thinking about her and how I messed up.
And that Yun... Jeez! He took my angel and I was so sad, so disappointed and I acted so stupid! I shouldn't kissed the ghost girl because I felt that I had lost her.
"I am mad in love with (F/n)." I remembered the first time which I met her. Tsk... it was so embarassing...

Flashback
I woke up and it was hard to me to move. I opened my eyes and... "Damn you, ghost girl!!! Are you crazy???" I shouted angry.
"Shut up!!! It's not cute!!!"
She had dress me up for a second time as that stupid bear. The pink girl laid on me and mumured with a chuckle. "I'm not alone."
"Get off!!! I bored of your stupid games!!!"
She used again her devil fruit powers against me.
"I'm so sorry of my rubeness. Oi! Don't you dar----.... I am not worth to talk. What?? No!!!"
"If you don't shut up, I will put my ghosts to do that all day. Horohorohoro~~"
Suddenly the door opened and a girl entered. "I'm back---..." she looked at us and pulled out a sword. "Thieves get your ass out of my house, if you don't want to cut off into pieces."
"Eee? Your house?" Perona asked. "Whatever, I'm going to eat something."
"Oi! Pinky! Who told you that you can do what you want??? Just go away."
"We are not thieves!!! We are guests!!! And my name is not pinky, it's Perona!!!" She yelled to the (h/c) hair girl and left the room through the wall.
"Guests?" She thought a little. Oh my goodness I'm fucked! I can't move in that idiot costume. She would sliced me up.
She looked at me and said apologeticly. "I am so sorry. I forgot. Mihawk told me about you. You must be Zoro, right?"
"Yeah... can you put me out off that thing!!"
"Oh... sure." The girl with the (e/c) eyes knee next to me and started to unwrapped the bandages off me. "How did you stuck in that awful costume?" She asked. I was so pissed off about that. "The annoying ghost girl did it!!! And this is a second time!!!"
"If you don't like it, why do let her do what she wants?"
"Because she did it in my sleep!!!"
She chuckled. "Then, I suggest you to improve your haki quickly and I promise you, nodoby will touch you."
She set me free off the bear costume and her eyes widen. "You are full of bandages and wounds. Are you okay? Is it hurt? Do you want me to help you? Or to prepare you a hot bath? A hot bath always help." She was talking fast but she was so sweet. We stood up from the floor. "No, I'm fine."
"Are you sure? It's not a big deal to prepare a bath, you know."
"Thanks but I'm fine but..." I looked at her up side down. I asked her. "But who are you?"
"I'm so sorry. That was rude off me. My name is Dracule (F/n)."
I raised an eyebrown. "Dracule?"
"Yes, I'm Mihawk's little sister."

End of flashback
She was so kind and sweet. So adorable. Why did she had a boyfriend!!!???
I went for trainning and Hawkeyes had a surprised for me.
I looked around the 'gym' of the mansion and saw Hawkeyes, Perona and Yun. That was weird. (F/n) was not around. She was always there and train with me. Maybe she was still sick at her bed. My angel was suffering and the only which I was thinking, was why she wasn't mine. So selfish of me.
"Roronoa today I have a challenge for you." Hawkeyes told me.
"Just bring it." I said with a small smirk.
He smirked too. "A duel. One versus one with Yun."
My smirked became wider. Great! Because I wanted to kick his ass.
"Oi! Don't count me for an easy one." The red hair boy smirked.
Hawkeyes laughed. "Rorona, Yun was my apprentice like you are now. I need to tell you if you can avoid his attacks, you can avoid almost everything else."
"You are making the things more intrested." I said and prepared for battle.

At island Nero
Name P.O.V.
I sneaked out of the mansion and went to the next island's casino.
"And I am all in." I said.
A lot of people found solace in drink or cigarette, I was gambling.