5. Saturday Plans

ALFIE

Without saying a word I slowly pushed the door open to the darken apartment, walking in I flipped on the lights as Tallulah rushed into her room.
"I'm going to change, daddy!" she called.
"Into a sleeping gown, please!" I yelped as I tossed my keys onto the counter where I rested my elbows and head.
"She didn't even notice it was Zoe" whispered Sadie as she stood motionless next to me.
"That's not even the point!" I snapped, "Zoe was on a date, she is dating that same asshole that broke her heart before."
"And why do you care?" scoffed Sadie as she stepped back.
"She is my wife, Sadie!"
"But your fuckin' separated ALFIE!" she cursed as Tallulah appeared from her room.
"Daddy, which one looks better?" she asked as she held up two small gowns.
"The purple is beautiful, babe" I answered trying to smile.
"That's the one I like best, too." she giggled as she returned to her room.
"She is also the mother of my child, the one that gets her five days a week! Its crazy to think of the kid of pricks she is bringing around, Tallulah."
"Lets file for full custody!" smirked Sadie, "once you file for divorce, which you obviously are, now, we can get married and have Tallulah all the time."
Letting out a sigh I slowly made my way to the couch as the events of tonight started to make me light headed. I knew that Sadie was crazy about me, I mean she was the first person that I had ran into in London after moving here. She was just starting her second year at the University as I tried to adjust to living away from Tallulah. For six months now, Sadie and I had become more of what we use to be, a real couple. However for the past couple of weeks she wasn't the one that was on my mind at night time. I could feel myself starting to fall back in love with Zoe, before tonight I wanted to try to work things out with her and move back home.
"Alfie, she obviously is over you" sighed Sadie as she sat down next to me, "and your over her. So this is a good thing, right?"
Wanting to shake my head no, I sat in silence until Tallulah skipped back into the living room.
"How do I look, daddy?"
"The prettiest princess in London!" I smiled as I pulled her up into my lap, "purple is definitely your color!"
"I know, mummy says it all the time, she said I got your skin color daddy."
"We aren't you lucky!" I laughed as I gave her a tight squeeze.

Slowly shutting Tallulah's bedroom door I quietly made my way back to the living room where Sadie sat on the couch looking through her phone.
"Tallulah is a doll" she smiled as I sat next to her, "I can really see you in her."
"Thanks" I smiled shyly.
"I should probably be going.." sighed Sadie as she looked over at me, "will I be seeing you tomorrow?"
"I'm not sure" I muttered, "I think Tallulah and I might go out for some family time with Poppy." shutting my eyes I couldn't help but feel bad for lying to Sadie. Truth was, I didn't want to see her, I wanted to go and find Zoe and fix our family. I wanted to tell Zoe how I felt about her and how I wanted to be her husband.
"Oh" Sadie sighed, "well if you guys want to hang out I will be at the dorms."
"Okay..." I nodded as I stared blankly into the kitchen.
"Alfie..."
"Yeah?"
"I love you, you know that right?"
"I know" I sighed.

——-

ZOE

Friday, 23 February

Dearest,

Laying in the still of the night, I was unable to sleep. After a bit of making out in the park, watching "Breakfast At Tiffany's" and having dinner Jack and myself came back to the hotel room. Of course Jack has his own flat with Finn, but since he became a bit of a celebrity from the colab channel n Youtube, theres been groupies hanging out there nonstop. Wanting to keep our relationship private I agreed that he could sleep here tonight.