Off to find friends!

So I went to school and went around asking people of they wanted to be my friend but they all said "Get a life loser, Im way to good for you and way out of your league". Atleast one off them said that. The others said stuff like "No loser" or " Id rather die than be your friend". Tough crowd we got here, I needed to upgrade my game. I did what any smart boy youd do, and Im not smart. I went to the school library and I asked the librarian if she had any books about how to make friends. I thought it was a smart idea but there wasnt any books. Dang. Our librarian said that all I had to do was be nice to people so that was my next plan. All I did was look around to ssee if anybody needs help with things and BOOM, Im there, but no one needed help and I just stood there standing like a loser, a dumb fat (Im not that fat) loser. Then a couple of gr.9s came to bully me then I needed help (Im in a middle school btw). They pushed me into the lockers and tried to steal my lunch money and no one came to help for 5 minutes. Then one person came with a teacher and got them in trouble, thankfully I lived to see another day. The guy asked if I was ok, then got ice, Im a lucky man. Aperently, not a lot of people get bullied in this school but Im only in gr.5 so I dont know what I did to get thrown in a locker. The guy's name was Qui Qui. His parents thought that he was gonna be a girl but it was a boy, he told me to just call him Q and he wanted to be friends so Im happy. I made a new friend today.