Chapter 3

We sat at the dinner table. Italy was acting weird the whole time we were eating. I wonder why he took so lonng in the bathroom. We sat there eating our food. There was barely any converation besides a 'Can you pass the sauce?' I looked up at Italy to look him in the eyes and have him look straught down at his plate with a blush. I coughed, making him drop his fork.

   "Italy, are you okay?" I asked him kinda worried.

   "Ve!~ Germany I am fine, perfect!" He shoved his mouth full of pasta to avoid further conversation.

    "Ok..." I ate my sausage. After I finished, I walked my plate to the sink. I would do dishes later, but now I had to make sure Italy was fine. I walked over to him and stood over him. He looked up timidly.

    "Ve~ Germany what are you doing?!" He asked scaredly.

     I sighed and leaned over and put my finger under his chin and forced him to stared into my eyes. I felt him go ridgied. 

     "Italy..." I whispered. I looked to see his pants had grown a baldge in the crotch... Oh god. This is... I.

     I looked up into his eyes. They seemed to fill some passion. I bet there was some lust in there. 

    "Italy... I mummbled then leaned over and planted my a kiss on his lips. I was in shock but relazed and put his arms around my neck. I deepened the kiss and slid my tounge over his bottom lips, asking for entrances. For a while our lips fought but I clearly won in dominace. I leaned down and out my hands on Italy's ass and made him gasp. I took the opritunity to slide my tounge into his mouth and explore it, hearing muffled moans escape Italy. 

   I bennt over and picked up Italy. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I leaned against a wall. I explored his body with my hands and his mouth with my tounge. I heard moans and groans from Italy. I felt the bulge grow in his pants and more in mine. I couldnt help but allow the moans to escape my mouth, although they were muffled by Italy's. I began to make my way upstairs, still having Italy wrapped around me. I pulled off his shirt inbetween a kiss. By the time we reached the door to my room, we were both shirtless. I leaned Italy against the door and detached his lips from mine. We were breathing very heavily. I rest my forehaead against his. I breath harder.

   "Italy..." I breathed "Do you vant this?"

   "Ve!~ I want it bad!" He moaned and attacked my lips. I leaned in and opened the door and we slid in where I kicked closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N    The next chapter will be their sex scene ;3 lol. Please leave suggestions! 

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

Sorry it was short! I'll update soon!