Chapter 21

Y/n woke up in Peter's bed.What am I doing here?More importantly,how did I get here?she thought.

Slowly,she sat up and remembered her flashback.She clenched her teeth,"That backstabbing,no good.."

Peter interrupted her."It's not good to insult people.You should know that."

She looked up at him,he was leaning against a wall.Watching her.It must have looked creepy if she didn't know the guy.But for some reason,it didn't.

"Yeah,well,I had a flashback.Another one of you lying to my face."she pursed her lips.How bad could this guy be?

"I heard."he simply said.

"You heard?"she furrowed her brows,confused.

"Yes.You were singing.It sounded like a..lullaby."he slowly made his way to her.He scoffed,"It's ironic actually.You were singing a lullaby while you were asleep.Really.How lonely can you get?"

Y/n clenched her teeth again,"Enough with the sass."

Peter stopped,still,he had a smirk playing on his lips,"But that was a beautiful song.I want you to play it at the bonfire."

"Why?"she didn't want to do it,though she did want to finally play something.But her guitar is long gone."Besides,I have nothing to play on."

"Yes,well.."he snapped his fingers and in his other hand,a guitar appeared,"This was brought to you by your mother?"

She cleared her throat,"Late package,I presume?"

"No,this is from your real mother.Emma."he explained.

Y/n was starting to tear up,but she was furious.She shot a death glare at him and he put the guitar on his bed.

"Sorry. Didn't think you were that sensitive."he crossed his arms.

Y/n gripped on his shirt and pulled him close to her,she spoke through gritted teeth,"You may be evil,but I can still punch you in the face whenever I want to.So,if anything happens to my family,I,will end you."and with that,she pushed him away.

But all he did was smirk and stand straight,"I don't think so."and walked off.

***

At the bonfire,Y/n was sitting between Peter and Felix on a log like always.All the Boys were informed that she will play them a song.All she had to do was start.

So with a little bit of hesitation,she found the right chords and started to play and sing.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...