Should i stay or go?

Layja p.o.v

"Looks at time seeing it's 2:00 at night and gets up" I am really sick of tired of fizz coming home late of the night thinking that I'm go be cool with it he told me that he wanted to spend time out with his boys ... And I understand he don't want to be in the house anymore like he use to just sitting in the living room chilling...but it's getting way out of hand he comes home Smelling like got damn liquor and cheap ass perfume!! He be having hickies all on his neck and I'm sick of tired of it I'm ready to Leave him.

Fizz: "walks in trying not to wake Layja up" damn I hope she not up this time "walking up the stairs"

Layja: "in the closet packing a few clothes" I'm sick & tired of this shit all I am is faithful to him and he goes out with them females and do God knows what "talking to her Bestfriend chris" yeah I know but he comes home with hickies on his neck every single night he goes out I love him but I can't do it anymore... Yes I know... I'm coming out right now "hangs up"

Fizz: "after hearing what she said"baby I'- I'm so sorry
Tonight was my last night going out with the guys babe I miss being ho-

Layja: save it fizz "cutting him off" you been doing this way to long for me to hear any other excuse ... I'm leaving you and that's that I'm sorry but you hurt me everyday coming home like that and expect me to not notice anything. "Wiping her eyes" I love you but I can't do this anymore go find you a female that'll let you come home at 2-4 in the morning waiting up worried sick but still lets you go out constantly and constantly while you make up lies!! Cause I'm not about to put up with it anymore "walks out"

"Honk Honk"

Fizz: "sits on the bed with his hands on his head" man i really done did it this time I really done it ....damn

"In the car"

Chris: Bestfriend I don't want you beating you're self up over this dude I know yall have a lot of history together but while you're at my house no crying no depress moods none of it cause I'm not go sit around and watch you cry & cry over this dude .. Do yo-

Layja: Chris I understand okay I know I know we did this before with my ex I know  "looking out the window"

Chris: and the last time I let you slide so this time I'm not "pulling in his drive way"

Lay: yeah yeah ... Do you have any food made?

Chris: I have sushi from earlier in the fridge "getting out the car"

Lay: "hops out" you got soy sauce?

Chris: yeah but I don't think you go like this sushi it's nasty "walking in the house"

Lay: I love all kind of sushi so aye let me have it "goes in the fridge" why u buy so much

Chris: I was starving my home boy said it was the best sushi ever... Turned out to be a lie "flipping through channels"

Lay: "eating" you trippen