5

michael had just come back from a long day at work and was exhausted. although he worked at a frozen yogurt place, it was a lot of hard work. as embarrassed as he was to admit it, he couldn't keep luke off his mind all day. they hadn't talked in 2 weeks, and michael was really struggling to concentrate on everything. seriously, it was becoming a probably. literally everything michael saw or did, reminded him of luke. he assumed luke was mad for michael ignoring him. BUT LUKE DID IGNORE HIM FIRST. WITH NO EXPLANATION. michael had a right to be angry, so he decided to talk to luke again.

Michaelgcliffor: luke baby I miss you

luke_is_a_penguin: then why did you ignore me?

Michaelgcliffor: because you ignored me first,

luke_is_a_penguin: it has been a really hard 2 weeks without you

Michaelgcliffor: [blushes] yeah it has been hard for me too

luke_is_a_penguin: okay, since you won't show me your face, I should get to know you at the very least

Michaelgcliffor: okay, ask away

luke_is_a_penguin: favourite thing to do?

Michaelgcliffor: play video games or play guitar

luke_is_a_penguin: favourite food?

Michaelgcliffor: pizza

luke_is_a_penguin: favourite movie?

Michaelgcliffor: forest gump

Luke_is_a_penguin: sorry babe, I gotta go, maybe we could Skype, face to face later? ;)

Michaelgcliffor; sorry babe, not yet ;)

michael shut his laptop closed, and turned on the tv. he played american horror story, he loved it. it sometimes freaked him out though, so he called his friend ashton over to watch it with him.
ashton arrived soon, with a bottle of coke and a bag of chips in hand. michael grinned, ashton really knew him best. they had been friends for such a long time. once the curly headed brunette sat down and got settled, they began. a creepy scene came on and michael squealed in fear, ashton giggling.
once they had watched 3 episodes and michael was officially paranoid, he decided to let ashton sleepover. the lilac haired boy scrolled on his phone, not paying attention to ashton who had gone on his computer. he ended up finding michael's Skype, and started reading his and luke's conversation. he decided to flirt for michael.

Michaelgcliffor: hey babe, come overrrr

ashton giggled, and michael looked over ashton's shoulder.
"what are you laughing a-" he paused, shocked at what he had done. "ASHTON!" michael was angry and bright red with embarrassment.
"sorry, it was already open." ashton replied sheepishly.
"just don't tell anyone, okay?" michael pleaded quietly.
ashton put his arm around michael comfortingly.
"don't worry, mikey. i won't tell a soul."
michael laughed and tossed ashton a pair of baggy clothes.
"you better cuddle me, i'm pretty terrified." michael said while getting under his comforter.
ashton laid beside him, wrapping his arm around michael's waist.

a/n: okay before you say anything about mashton, don't worry! They are just close friends. michael doesnt like ash. okieee? thank u guys for voting! Be sure to check our my lashton fanfic 'roommates' as well! xoxo