The Rescue of the Fallen

Elissa watched as Natasha took down the last Serbian with a back kick to the chest. They'd anticipated an unwelcoming tone due to their unwanted arrival, yet the two agents had taken longer than expected, attributable to the never ending stream of angry males arriving, ordered to take them down. The presumably injured man they were holding was blind, how many guards would they need to watch him?

Natasha nodded to Elissa, the two worked together in a perfect harmony that could only be achieved by years of intense training. With trepidation, Elissa opened the cold metal door. Steam blew from the broken pipe above her, presumably from a misfired bullet. Serbian of course. She then followed Natasha through, her arm outstretched holding her gun apprehensively, and took her place behind her fellow agent, watching the door and looking for more exits.

In the centre of the room were two chairs. Surrounding them were pools of dark red, an alarming amount for just one man. As they approached the figures their senses heightened, not just by the fact only one man was supposed to be needing rescue, but this was a common trick for the enemy. To lure the agents to a false sense of security, only to have it snatched away by a moment of vacuous actions and lack of awareness. Fortunately for the blind man and the unknown figure next to him, Natasha and Elissa were experts in their field. They knew what they were doing, and more.

Natasha bent down to the man closest, Elissa caught the faint whisperings of "Murdock", "It's me" and "He's with me". She then diverted her attention to the other man, whose presence was hidden by shadows, yet she could tell his eyes were intently focused on her. As Natasha called for a safe landing of a helicopter, Elissa moved to the man draped in darkness. He spat out what she presumed was his own blood onto the concrete floor and muttered something in Russian. As Murdock cautiously moved forward, his injuries became noticeable. A large wound was causing him intense pain at his side, and his face was covered in cuts and swollen patches. Natasha then moved around to the back of the Russian, untying his hands as Elissa did the same to his feet. "окончательно" He murmured.

As Elissa helped him to his unsteady feet, he became visible from the limited window light. The man was badly beaten like the other, yet a large scar donned his face from just above his right eyebrow and covered his cheek, like someone had slashed him previously and he had left it untreated. He shifted his body weight onto her as Natasha helped Murdock to stand.

"Велл?" weakly left the mouth of the man using Elissa as some kind of prop tool.
"ждать" replied Natasha. "для других".

___________________________

Окончательно - finally
Велл? - well?
ждать - wait
для других - for others