Part Two (Christmas Scene Missing)

I was tired? Well there is really no excuse for this.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Rated M
Warnings: Chair fic 'missing Christmas scene' enough said.
Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.
Well actually the mouse was stirring. It was squirming within Phil's grasp trying desperately to free itself. I was on the floor although unlike the mouse I was not trying to free myself, no I was past that. I was now trying to get out of this with the least amount of permanent scarring. My chest still shone with burn scars from the oil incident. My hands were bound to the chair with Phil's green scarf. The chair had been decorated, the only thing in the house that was. It was covered green bows and ribbon, a silver garland was haphazardly taped to its top. I glared at it in distaste, like it was the cause of my dysfunctional relationship, but that's stupid, it's just a chair.
"Now Dan." Phil was saying "If you bite this poor little mouse will not get back to its little mouse family for Christmas, and it would all be your fault." Phil pouted down at me. His black hair was mussed and his eyes shone with the tint that meant danger was near. He was dressed in a red, white and black striped Christmas jumper. His black jeans didn't remotely make him look like a mosher but as the hot piece of ass he was. I internally cringed at the thought; I still wasn't used to thinking about my best friend this way. "Come on Dan open up!" Phil smiled running his hands up my naked torso.
"Phil that mouse doesn't even know where his family is, you've kept it since right after Adam saw it, that was months ago!" My retort earned me a sharp slap from the hand that was not holding the tiny rodent.
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake!
"Dan. Be a good boy and open up or I'll have to hurt you." I opened my mouth immediately. The one other time Phil had threatened to hurt me I almost lost my left foot, luckily it healed.
Phil dropped the mouse into my mouth and I closed my lips around it. The mouse let out a scared squeak for the both of us. Phil smiled and planted a light kiss on top of my lips making the mouse dig at the side of my cheek in fright. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about all the diseases we had read about mice carrying. The mouse slowly calmed and stopped gouging the inside of my mouth.
"That's my Danosaur." Phil smiled and slid my boxers off with ease, although I didn't put up much of a fight. "Maybe you'll just end up on my nice list." Phil kissed the inside of my left thigh. "But then again you haven't been very well behaved." He nipped the inside of my right thigh hard enough to bruise. "I saw you, you know." I let out a muffled noise. "Yes Dan, I saw you." Phil sighed reaching behind him. "I saw you last night, you were sleeping." Phil sighed again, making a show of being dejected. He pulled back around to face me with a candy cane in his mouth, a long moment of silence stretched on until he spoke again. "You turned away from me in your sleep Dan." Another long pause. "You were mumbling." The prolonged silences were starting to get to me and the mouse was restless, moving around in my mouth, its tail had fallen down into my throat and the feeling was almost unbearable with nothing to distract me. "You were mumbling and you mentioned something about someone named Sven. I don't like that Dan." Sven? I don't know anyone named Sven! I didn't even know it was an actual name! "Naughty Naughty Dan. You don't belong to Sven do you? You belong to me." Phil took the candy cane out of his mouth, he had sucked it down to a lethal looking point. Phil began to rub the point into my skin, over and over he scratched, all along my stomach. I cringed and strained against my jaws willing them not to close and crush the small mouse who while still scratching had thankfully not tried to climb down my throat. I dared not lift my head in fear of dislodging the mouse, further angering Phil or both.
"There Dan, all done. You've been a good boy after all, you hardly even moved." Phil spit on the fresh cuts and rubbed the sugary mixture into the cuts, angering them further. "You should really see it. I made a whole scene; You, me, Delia, the mouse and a Christmas tree. It's so nice celebrating with you Dan. So nice to have our own little family."
"Tinsel in your foot, bauble in your foot, bauble in your eye, everybody cries when you go to A&E with a bauble in your face! BLOOD! BLOOD EVERYWHERE!"
Tears were now streaming down my face. My mouth was stained with the taste of blood and mouse, my stomach was burning from Phil's 'artwork' and my nipples ached from the roasted chestnuts. "I'm having so much fun with you Daniel." Phil sighed. "We always did have fun at Christmas." He was knuckle deep inside of me with two fingers. He jabbed me again, rough and purposely not my prostate. I let out a strangled 'mhm' noise and that seemed to satisfy him as he began to pump his fingers in a more gentle rhythm. He pulled his hand away. "That's enough of that." He hummed spreading my legs further apart. He was still fully clothed so I was dreading whatever was coming next. I flinched when I felt cold glass touch my stretched hole. Phil had procured what seemed to be a long thin cone shaped Christmas ornament and was now using it to tease around my entrance.
"Such a good boy Dan." Was all Phil said as he slid the fragile ornament into me. I stretched as much as I could, praying it wouldn't break. Suddenly it was in and Phil's fingers were trying to push it impossibly deeper. I smiled around the mouse in triumph. Phil chuckled and quickly grabbed my ankles and slammed my legs closed. The bauble shattered and I fought the urge to scream. My mouth clenched slightly and slightly squished the mouse, who, in turn, urinated. I whined in protest and tugged against my binds. Phil eased apart my legs and ducked underneath them. I could feel his fingers prodding against my throbbing ass; he grabbed hold of a piece of glass with two of his fingers and tugged.
The glass came out with what felt like a wave of blood and I screamed. The mouse made its bid for freedom and scampered through the door.
"Phil." I sobbed. "I-I'm sorry."
"I know." He said, his fingers digging out another piece of glass. I looked up to see him lick the glass gingerly taking all of my blood on his tongue. "But don't worry about the mouse." He lapped at another piece. "After all it is Christmas."