Running From The Unknown

Hey, this one was a story challenge from   a girl here on Wattpad!

This one's for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Josie Rose lives in a futuristic world of death and despair. Formally known as the United States of America, what is supposed to be a free country. As cliché as that may be, it’s true. Josie absolutely hates her life. She’s been trying to enjoy it for the past six years, ever since the Government took over the entire world. When she was eight, the president, caring and loving, Ronald R. Turner, died, the Government decided it was their time to be noticed and appreciated. Now, in 2086, the Government has most definitely been noticed. But not liked. The entire world hates them. People in China once tried to rebel against them, but in return, with pleasure, many people were killed or suffered. If they don’t get what they want, they have people go out and kill anyone in sight.

Joseph Merale, like Josie, is trying his best to enjoy life, before anything happens and he just happens to be walking down the dusty street, when he gets murdered. But not yet. He’s just waiting for someone to finally make a difference, in his little village of Wrenla. Josie, does indeed live in Wrenla too, but no one goes to school. They don’t know each other. People plan to keep it that way, for reasons of the unknown.

They kept Josie and Joseph away from each other for as long as possible. But possible isn’t forever. And possible has just ended. In the harshest way, by far. Now, they’re on the run for their lives. Getting away from the most powerful people in the world, is a lot easier said than done, that’s for sure.