TEN

We got there and what we saw was very disturbing. Mr.Chang was on the floor and Mrs.Ching was doing mouth to mouth with him. So to get out of the awkwardness we sat do and ate tea biscuits silently, that is until Alex starting spitting out her biscuit and got the whole table in her spit. Then Mrs.Ching got up and help her clean and checked if she was OK and turned out she was. I noticed that Nattai was silent. So I casually asked,"How was  your day?"

"Um you just talked with me like ten minutes ago and what took you so long? Were you guys talking about me again?" Nattai asked puzzled.

"Wait so these girls gossip about you?" Mr.Chang asked.

"Well no it is not gossip but just storys because they noticed that I was sad around them" Nattai said.

"So you told them, good girl" Mrs.Ching asked proudly.

"Well um no I actually didn't I guess it kinda of showed on my face" Nattai said embarrassed.

Then silence so Alex started twisting her bracelet rapidly and Vic got up and said," Mrs.Ching"

"Yes ,darling"Mrs.Ching answered.

Vic was quiet for a moment and probably everybody heard me and Alex praying. Then finally Vic said,"Could you come to our cart I need to show you something?" Alex and I both slapped our foreheads.

"Sure do you need something?" Mrs.Ching asked.

"Well I guess"Vic said.

"OK I'm just gonna get my cane and I will be there in a min" Mrs.Ching said. 

"We will wait" Vic said.

"Wait we?" Nattai butted in.

"Yes we"Vic said Alex and I slid down under the table.Mrs.Ching got her cane and we left.