Chapter 5

Dipper's POV

I sighed and walked out of the class room. I had to clean desks off for saying the word 'hell' and I was furious. I tried explaining that it hadn't been my fault but the teacher wasn't listening to me! It made me so mad.

I want to see Anthony and Kyle so that I can talk to them about that... They'll understand my anger!  I thought.

I walked to the class they had been in and waited in my normal spot. I could see them in there talking to each other. I noticed Anthony was blushing and Kyle had a huge grin on his face. I was so confused as to what was going on. Then Kyle hugged Anthony quickly and I blinked in surprise.

Odd... Kyle isn't really one for touchy-feely stuff... I thought.

They walked out of the classroom and Anthony walked off, going to a different class. I looked at Kyle. I had next hour with him and then I saw both of them again fifth hour. I noticed Kyle was blushing and seemed giggly. I blinked in confusion.

"Kyle are you ok?" I asked nervously.

Kyle looked at me.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked.

I winced, remembering my crush on Wendy. I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, and love sucks Kyle... You're better off without it... We're the three amigos, we don't have time for that stuff!" I said.

Kyle looked slightly crestfallen at my words but he shook his head and smiled at me.

"Hah, you're right. I don't need anyone." He said.

I looked him over.

"Do you like Anthony?"

Kyle blushed darker and I could tell he seemed slightly nervous at my words. I was slightly nervous because of how he was reacting.

"Well... He certainly is nice..." He said softly, smiling weakly.

I felt my heart speed up nervously. I wanted to be happy for them but I was already a third wheel to them I didn't want to be completely excluded!

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah... Don't tell him though!! We were talking about it today and I don't want to scare him off..." He said.

I felt my stomach churn uncomfortably and I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I was being excluded! Again!

"You... You two are gonna be spending a lot of time together aren't you?"

"I don't know, but you're still a good friend Dipper... Really..."

I didn't really say much. I just signed and touched his arm.

"I'm happy for you... Really..." I said softly.

Kyle smiled at me.

"Thanks Dipper..."

Bill's POV

I smirked and walked away from the two, making my way to a different class. Those two hadn't even noticed me tailing after them like that.

Hah! Now I can swoop in and make him my friend, then I can betray him! I thought happily.

As I walked I noticed a small piece of paper on the wall. I stopped and looked at it. A dance was coming up in a month. I smirked.

"A dance huh... That'll be fun..." I whispered.

"Are you gonna ask him to the dance?" A voice asked.

I nodded and made my way into my next class. I grinned and sat down.

Let's hope Pine Tree can dance...

End ((sorry it's short I wanted to get something out for you guys. It'll pick up more soon I promise D: ))