Skye

Everything seems to go blank after this odd, brown substance covers us. I can't see anything around me and that freaks me out even more. I don't know if it's been minutes, or even hours when I seem to break out of the mold that covered me. It's as if a force sent pieces of gravel flying, breaking me free. I turn to look for Ward but rubble is falling all around me and I can't make out a clear image. An orange light seems to appear, flickering in the distance, but I push the image away as just me seeing spots from hitting my head, probably. I'm not exactly sure what Raina had triggered but I know that I feel fine. I yearn to know that Ward is okay. I know he's strong and all, but thinking of his body trapped under all of those rocks is unsettling.

As I begin looking for a way out of this place and some help, I see a bunch of hazmat suits and
Coulson pointing at me saying,
"There she is!" Before I can get a word out, someone tells me "It's going to be alright," as I'm injected with a substance and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys only one more shortish chapter from Ward's point of view and I'll have this story smooth sailing. (Haha get it because Skyeward is a ship) Excuse my sense of corny humor... Hope you're liking the book! :)