chapter one:New Neighbor

Cassie was awakened by a loud clamor coming from the out side, from the house next to hers. her body shoots up like as though she had been awakened from a nasty nightmare. she looked around her room that was flooded with darkness, but she can tell that there is no one inside.
Then she someone noticed that the sound came from the outside. Bafflwd and anxious concerning the strange noise, she stood up and walked towards the window. Her stride are long, making sure that she may reach the window fast as possible.
She pushed the white curtain of her windows, which is made of slik and her eyes narrowed when she noticed that it was excessively dark and too early for noise. Her eyes slowly squint , tempting to see through the dark despite of the thick fog roaming outside in the blinding darkness, she still perceived a handsome man in his twenties moving boxes into the abandoned house next to hers. His dark figure was touched by the yellow streetlights, making cassie to take a good good look at him.
then she noticed, the noise came from a box filled with books.
I think he may need some help, she nods at her own thoughts. Cassie slide her window opened, peeking her head out. The cool brezze greeted her nostrils and skin, but she didnt shiver. She waved at the man standing in the street, trying to get his attention afriad if she yells she would of awaken anyone, but the man didnt notice her gesture. Makeing a groan that escaped her lips.
"Hey" she yelled "could I do something with those?"
"No thanks." The male yelled back at her. "I can take this myself."
He ducked, gathering the books one by one and placeing them back into the now empty box,not until he started to stuff it with boxs. She observes his as the man pickes up every peice of literature off the ground. The way jis biceps apears when he flexes his arms, that his shirt became stretched whenever he ducks for a book, and it makes his muscle become visible through the thin cloth that he was wearing.
The suddenly, the man looked at her direction. She felt somewhat awkward that she'd been caught staring at him "okay." Cassie nodded awkwardly before she closed the window. She pushed the curtains back into its preiois position as it was before, then went back to bed.
Yhe thought about the man. She thought that he was undeniably handsome, but in some case, he's also intimidating, she also pondered about the books; it was weird that a man reads that many books. However, she brushed the thoughts off from her racing mind, then wishing for some sleep
* * *
Her alarm clock blares at exactly 10 o'clock in the morning, motiveating her to wake up and get dress and gp to work. She removed the blankets that was warn against jer skin.
After gettong dressed in a overcoat, she ran downstares, grabbing her keys- not taking her breakfast as you expect. She locked the door behind her. She spines, spotting her car and the door of her neighbours door. At first, she hesitated to come and take a knock on his door, bit she'd relent.
Her soft knuckles knocked on the door. She tapped her feet Patiently waiting for the man to open the door. She knocked agian, but there is no sound from the inside. Minutes already passed but the door remained closed.
With a huff, she turned around, then her footsteeps halted when the sound of a creaking door touched her ears.
"Um hey"
She turned around, preciveing his face that was accompanied with a creppy smirk. Cassie faintly smiled, taking steps to return into his door. She stoped right in front of him. Then her eyes suddenly dropped on his body. Seeing that he was only wearing a plan black t-shirt and then boxer
oh my god, she whispered in her racing mind.
her eyes rapidly shoots up, afraid to be caught, but it was already late his eyes already looking at her amused.
"What?" the man suddenly asked her as he raised his thick black eyebrows. Cassie was taken back, and she doesn't know what to say. Inside, she was freaking out, but in the outside, she seems calm and contained.
"W-whatss---"
" my name is Jack." the man started, interrupting her, " whats yours" the man who name is Jack, stretched his hand for a handshake, but she was terrified when she saw the tattoos on his arms. Crawling around the soft tan skin. She gulped, but she acceped the handshake her body suddenlly felt the shivers running through her sign. She removed her hands from his and quiklly went to her car.
" I got to go to work."
She shoot him an apologizing smile, but she seems terrified "but nice to meet you jack"
" nice meeting you too" he said "and I think I also need to go to my new job."
she was about to leave her driveway when she heard his voice shoots up behind her "hey no fair hang what's your name"
Cassie casually laughed at this, remembering that she hadn't introduced or said her name yet "mines cassie"
He nodded and smiled "better" "have a nice day" he said slightly smiled.
smiling she rolled her eyes playfully and muttered "I hope so"
she went into the building where she works, which is a publishing company.
after a few hours past, a man entered the floor were she was working.
He scaned the place, then spotted Cassie peeking over her workplace
he smirked then walked over to cassie "Cassie what a surprise"
jack will work here, she thought to herself while gasping.