Can't Help Falling In Love

Heyo my beautiful Assbutts. So yes I left it at a cliffhanger last time. Sorry not sorry. Anyway. I've been reading a fanfiction called 'Neon light' Destiel. Yes. It's really good. Check it out. Uhm school still sucks....
Thinking about changing the chapter names to songs just cause
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and so on is boring. So yea.
Anyway. Sorry this one may suck. I'm bad at this. But it's like 12am and I feel stoned. So....sorry not sorry.

Told my teacher to drink bleach today. So all well.
Anyway. Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean POV:

Dean Winchester....what the actual fuck are you doing?

Working for Michael Novak...crazy. I think I have a death wish. If I didn't do this right he'd kill both me and Sam. Sigh. Sam's the real crazy one.

Professor Smith. Aka: Castiel Smith. This was the right target. But why? He'd used his relatives for the rest of the project. Whatever. Your getting paid. This is true.

Sighs, clicking my pen on a notebook as I made small notes waiting for Professor Smith to wake up. For god sakes it's been two days. Totally lost in deep thought and jumping when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You need to go check." The gruff voice came from my behemoth of a brother. He sets a knife down on the table and walks away. Sigh. Y'know. He's actually really cute. You better shut the fuck up right now, damnit. Never!! Groans, hoisting myself of the the chair, picking up the knife and trudging down the stairs.

Putting on a small smirk and stands in the dark corner of the basement.

Groans.

The beast has awoken! Oh my fuckin god....

More groans then he started to struggle.

I settled for a low chuckle. "I'd stop struggling if I were you..." Says with a small smirk walking closer, twirling a knife in my hand. Truth to be told, I wasn't gonna hurt him. To gorgeous. I'd hit that. I'd hit that.... You can tell he likes it rough. Shut up damnit...

Muffled noises come from the makeshift gag. Old scarf? Seriously? What? Snapping out of my daze after a minute

Leans close up to him, "I take this off, you can't scream. Got it?" Castiel nods quickly and I cut off the scarf. He inhaled deeply before his crystal blue eyes met my emerald green ones.

"Who are you and why am I here?" Castiel said his voice rough and gravelly but totally intimidating. The guy was hot and I wanted him. To fuck you. Not just that! Don't get attached. Sam will kill you. Blah blah blah. I don't care.

"I'm Dean Winchester and you. Well your part of an art project." A small smirk playing on my lips. "But unfortunately I won't be the one to do it."

"Look if your going to kill me....please just do it." He pleaded and I laugh. "Oh honey. I'm not going to kill you." Says as I drag the knife along his cheek and smiles devilishly. "My brother is the one who'll do that."

You won't let him. I won't let him. Your falling in love with him. Helplessly in love with him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliffhanger. Sorry not sorry. Anyway. I know this chapter is really kinda. Agh...fuck it. I don't even care. But it will get better. This is a short chapter so all well.

Song: Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.

Sorry not sorry.

Please comment. Next update will be Cas/Dean POV. Yay.
Instagram: mark.of.caity
Kik: vanilabugg9
Co-partners kik: the_fire_elf