mornings

first imagine of this book! sorry if it's not the best it will get better as time goes on :)

- Y/N POV:

I woke up to the sounds of Nicks lightly muffled snores in my ear. His arm was loosely draped around my waist, while my head on his chest. I look up at him to see his plump lips pursed up slightly, eyes tightened shut, and hair very messy yet extremely attractive. I swear he was the most perfect boy, he looked so good all the time I didn't understand.

I reached up to cup his face as I kissed his cheek. I could feel his body heat radiating off him. It was so warm and comforting, I just wanted to lay there forever.

I didn't even acknowledge it was raining until I heard pouring against the roof. Wow that came out of nowhere. It was soothing as it was pure water, no storms. Thank god I thought, I don't do so well with storms.

Nick looked so adorable I still wasn't used to waking up to him each morning, even though we've lived together nearly a year. I started playing with his hair while I felt him shift a little. I smiled to myself as I started braiding it in small little sections.

"Y/N babe?"

"Nick!" I jumped back startled by his sudden awake giggling as to thinking of my previous actions.

"Baby what were you doing to my hair?" Nick chuckled reaching up his head to feel the surprise you left him.

"I was braiding it!!" You couldn't stop laughing as you kept staring at nick, half his hair in braids while what was left was swept across his face.

"Does it look good?" Nick asked with a sly grin on his face, his eyes still sleepy barely open.

You grabbed his hand leading him while running towards the bathroom. He looked in the mirror surprised by how silly he looked.

"Y/N! I look crazy oh my gosh" You both laughed while you ran out of the bathroom back into the bedroom.

Nick started catching up but somehow luckily you got in. You slammed your body against the door immediately trying to get the lock to turn.

Unfortunately you could feel Nicks body pressing against you on the other side, almost already coming in.

"Y/N let me in!!"

"No never!" You tried with all your fight in you to push against the door yet he won the battle.

He grabbed your small body and threw you on the bed. He started tickling your sides making you squirm.

"Nick stop you know I hate being tickled!" He stopped and intensely grabbed your face leaving quick sloppy kisses all over you. You laughed in delight.

You cuddled up next to his warm body, as he threw a soft, cozy blanket over the both of you. He picked you up and put you in between his legs so your back was facing him. Everything was silent as you two were admiring the sudden calmness of the rain glistening against the windows. You were so comfortable and relaxed it felt like a daze. Nick reached down and kissed your forehead startling you a bit, Nick let out a laugh.

He loved you with everything he had, while you loved him more than you even thought was possible. It was pure bliss, an unexplainable satisfying feeling. He put his arm across your stomach lazily and you smiled to yourself. Within minutes you both yet again were asleep.

A/N: woo! First imagine haha sorry this is probably bad and I will cringe about it later on but practice makes perfect right? I hope you liked :)) -Jess