Chapter 6

2 chapters in a day..
.
.
.
"....e...eh..? W...ha..t..?"

You feel disappointed. When your hands are going to reach your lips, suddenly Isogai smashed his lips onto yours.

It took you a few seconds to processing what's happened. You started to blush real hard, redder than Karma's hair.

After a few seconds, Isogai broke the kiss. "T-there. Clean." He blushed and look away.

After a deep breath, he talked again. "Now, listen to me, [f/n]-chan. I.. i love you! I always loved you and..... yeah...."

You couldn't believe what've you heard. You hugged him and tears started to form in your eyes.

"Do you really have to say it after kissing someone?"

"E-eh? U-um i'm sorr--" Isogai stopped as you kissed him. He froze a few seconds before kissing you back.

When the kiss was broken, you stared each other and laugh. "I love you too, Isogai-kun." You smiled with tears full of joy.

Isogai surprised and hugged you again. "Will you go out with me?" He whispered.

"Of course i will!" You hugged him back.

"Ah! The sun is setting! You're right! It's really beautiful!"

"Yes.. same like this girl beside me." You blushed.

"I-isogai-kun.. let's go home.." He smiled and kiss your forehead. "Sure." Then, both of you are walking home together... while holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, did you capture everything?"

"Of course~"

"Kyaaah the otp is happening kyaaah~!"

"Heh, thanks to us for skipping the cleaning duty."

"Yeah, thanks to us~"

"Ah... they are really cute.."

"You did it Isogai!"

"Nurufufufu... that's going to be a long story."

-END-

Fuh.. boring, isn't it? -o-;

Well anyway.. can you guess who was talking in the extra part? Consecutive (?), okay? The clue is F-M-F-M-F-M-M-M (F = female, M = male)

I'll draw character x your oc! From any anime 'w' only for 1 person!