3.

(What the crew is wearing to the party is in the mm.)

India

Damn, this party is too turnt. As soon as we all walk in everybody shaking they ass everywhere.

I mean, we got slapped with ass !

I saw Michael staring and rolled my eyes at him.

"Ladies, shall we have a drink?" Keyshia asked me and Shae. "Yes we shall." Shae and I followed her to the kitchen where they had freshly made drinks sitting on the table in plastic cups.

"Really? Brian wrote ours names on the cups?" I shook my head as I picked up the one that said India W.

"Yes, yes I did." We turned around and saw Brian standing behind us smirking.

"You're such a creep!" I playfully punched him.

"B, whose Tinashe K and Ace P?" Shae asked him while looking at the cups. "Oh. Those are my cousins. They just moved here and will be going to our school on Friday." He told us.

"Ohhhh." We nodded. "Why did you put our names on these cups?" "Because, each cup has their own specialty in it. Each is a different drink mixed with something special." He explained to us. "Why would you do that?!" I punched him for real this time.

"Aye India, you gon stop abusing me." He chuckled while rubbing his arm. "And I did it because I wanted to. Now, stop with all of the questions."

"Fine. Can we meet Tinashe?" I asked him. "Why are you always tryna meet new people? Just cause Brian is cool doesn't mean his cousin is." Keyshia rolled her eyes. "Yo, shut up." Brian told her. "Hoe, don't tell me to shut up! You shut up!" She punched him.

"Got dammit! Y'all some fuckin abusers ! Let me go before I have a huge bruise on my arm. Tinashe !" He called to her while walking off. I saw this girl approach him and he pointed our way.