Chapter Thirty Three

The Truth Hurts More

Chapter Thirty Three

What's the first thing you do if you being attacked? In the dark? With four giant arse men?

Well for some strange reason I thought it would be a smart idea to walk home (with my mum) from work than we both head up to the hospital. Well the thing is its pitch dark outside – since daylight saving hates us and ended. Now usually it's normally safe only saving crying girls in alleyways. So it turns out you're not supposed to mess with gangs. Well I've mess with a few of them recently and I think they are going to take me away.

"Look guys can't we talk this out" they were wearing masked but I don't think they realized when the street lights hit them they were see though. I need a note book of 'what not to do when kidnapping'. "I know I can be mouthy and very annoying, but hey let we keep walking and you fellas have an awesome night" I grin hoping it works they just shake my head pulling me along.

I realize I could fight against them and they could put that smelly stuff that knocks you out in movies and books or I could just go with them and pretend like the rest of the world didn't exist. My brain doesn't exactly communicate with my actions and went with the first one.

That's how ended up siting in a small ass room tired to a chair, with blood running down my face. My eyes were dopy from whatever they gave me and I was in pain. The guy that bashed me up walks back in taking off his mask I see Cyrus smirking at me, I shake my head. I should have known. Stupid arse prick. "Sup beautiful." He smirks his face was to close and his hand was moving to the wrong spot. So I spit at him hitting him in the center of his face.

That caused him to back hand me. "You stupid bitch. The last thing you need is any more pain." He smirks. "You should have gave me what I wanted"

"You kidnapped me because I wouldn't fuck you"

"Watch you month beautiful and no your her so Gornalle comes"

"He wouldn't come for me. We're not even dating" Cyrus rolls his eyes walking behind me. The door opens and another man walks in. I don't know who he is but to be honest I really could give to shit. I really just want to sleep.

"Banger and Franklins here"

Another man walks in and I was shocked when I saw Louis standing there his eyes go wide. "You weren't supposed to fucking hit her. She only here for Gornalle"

"You kidnapped me so you could get to my ex-boyfriend." I hiss trying to get out of the ropes.

Another guy walks n "Shut your fucking mouth. No one said you could speak"

"I don't need your fuck permission" I spit at the guy who smirks at me nodding and something hard hit me in the back of my head. Instantly saw black and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

---

~Nathan Gornalle~

I was sitting in the warehouse, I was dragging on a cigarette. Everyone was sitting around having a beer or a smoke. I haven't heard from Indie in over four days. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her, but technically she kissed me. "Nathan" I hear my father scream – this is why I got the apartment. "Why is Alida Riddle at my gate?" I get up "Nathan?" My father yells at me as I flick my cigarette across the yard walking to the gate. I nod a Dave telling him it fine and he opens the gate.

"Finally" Mrs. Riddle runs in "Nathan, Nathan" she yells when she see me she looked relieved.

"What's wrong Mrs. R?"

"Is Indie here?" she cry's I shake my head "She gone Nathan, she has disappeared, she hasn't attended any of her jobs I have been searching everywhere. They took her didn't they Nathan. Louis has disappeared to. Oh my god. I bet they took her since she was with you" Alida cry's I put my arm around her shoulders moving her along as she cries.

I sit her down on the coach, everyone shuts up as I knell down. "Alida I need you to tell me everything you know, about everyone."

---

~Indie Riddle~

The pain is barley bearable. Its hurts so much, every hit, every kick, all the blood it's flooding my clothes and my white top was a bad idea. I look around seeing no one else in the room. The ropes were cutting into my skin and I felt like I could drop dead right now. They put duct tape over my month and it takes gross. It's been liked four days maybe five maybe less. I don't even know because no bastard will tell me the time.

I was looking around again, I tried to warn them no one will come. "Untie her" I heard as the door opened. "No kicking and screaming okay" I nod, having no energy to even move. Louis unties me and take the duct tape. I stand up but my knees crumple before me and I nearly fall but Louis grabs me.

He holds my arm pushing me along out to where the others are. No one would let me have a shower so I'm all blood and bruised. My hand lands on my lips seeing more blood. I felt ready to fait to be honest, but I knew doing that would cause me more pain. Louis pushes me down and I fall to the ground in front of a guy I leant name was Banger, turns out he is the leader of Southern gang. Banger is standing above my small vulnerable body.

"Where is he" Banger screams kicking me, I fall down again and he kicks again. "For as long as Nathan take the more pain you will be in; every twenty minutes longer he takes to get here is every twenty hits to you." I saw a slight smirk spread across his face as he looks up to the clock on the wall.

"Times ticking Nathan Gornalle" If Nathan is coming I hope he hurries up.

Thanks for Reading

Please, vote, comment

~Tylah

�T�c���