Chapter 6 - Love me

Be prepared for some Jerza but mostly ERLU! I made Jellal a girl because (no offence) I don't do Yaoi. anyway some weird things happen but its mostly just Mira being a absolute pervert. THIS IS FOR 1.1K! so happy~

enjoy the chapter or die!

---------------------------------------------

It was nearing the end of their shift when the lovebirds finally woke. Lucy wrapped her arms around him in a hug and Erza buried his head in her neck. A dark figured watched from the window.

???: Don't worry Erza, I'll save you

The dark figure smiled evilly while playing with a knife.

???: My little knight in shining armour

-----------------------------------------------

Mirajane came by.

Mira: Hey Erza, someone special is waiting for you in the back.

Lucy let go of Erza and pouted. Grinning, Erza leant down and whispered in her ear.

Erza: I'll see you back at the apartment

Erza blushed when he saw the cute expression on the blonde's face. The red head approached the back.

Mirajane pulled at Lucy.

Mirajane: to the bar!

Levy & Lucy: we're going drinking?

Mirajane: of course!

Levy and Lucy shrugged. (This chapter contains drunken fairies be advised that they are idiots)

Levy: to hell with it

Lucy: this is gonna go wrong. I don't wanna get groped Mira

Mira: everything will be fine

*Mira dragged them out of the café*
--------------------------------------------------------------------

???: Er-za~

Erza: Jellal!?

Long blue hair reached down to her shoulders and the same red tattoo masked below her eye. She wore the Crime Sorciere cloak ,bandages that covered her bust and some quite bagged black pants.

Jellal: long time no see

Erza: yeah I guess

Jellal: anyway, I might of found a cure for us

Erza: you have!

Jellal: yep!
------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile....

Lucy: Miwa! Lavy!

(and the drunkenness begins)

Levy: *hiccup* its pronounced Levyy *hiccup*

Mirajane: Rinny~

The two guys that they saw at the café had found them and ended up getting drunk together.

Rin: Yeah

Mirajane climbed on to his back. Levy snuggled closer to Sora.

Levy: soft~

Sora: don't get too comfortable

Lucy: I want Erza!

Lucy fell off the bar stool and started calling out the red-headed knight's name in desperation. (wow that sounds so suggestive...o_o..)

Levy: it's ok Lushy, Erza is coming to take us back to the apartment

Lucy: Yey! Ersha is coming to get me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza: I understand...so that's the price

Jellal nodded.

Jellal: Erza I.... do you regret what we did that night

Erza stood in shock of Jellal's sneak attack.

Erza: do you?

The boy pulled his gaze to the nearby wall and scratched the back of his neck. The girl blushed a little, though she didn't enjoy the nervous and avoiding tone  that was evident in his voice.

Jellal: I don't regret the things I do with you but I regret falling in love with you

Erza: what makes you say that?

Jellal: because I fell in love with a dense and uncaring idiot

Jellal's voice cracked with every word, trying to hold back tears of depression. She neared his face and placed her lips upon his. they stayed like that for a while until Erza kissed her back...

(BETRAYED! LUCY HAS BEEN BETRAYED! WHY ERZA WHYYY! *~*)

~~~~~ :3 AN HOUR LATER :3 ~~~~~

 (PROBABLY THE AMOUNT OF TIME ERZA AND JELLAL STOP THEIR 'BONDING TIME' *~*)

Lucy played with her empty shot glass. She had finally sobered up after an hour of moping around and now she was seriously missing Erza. She just mumbled to herself under her breath.

Lucy: Are we even a couple? We act close and he's always cuddling with me. *sigh* He confuses me so much. (I guess I need to explain that she is technically questioning her sexuality but who cares everybody goes gay for Erza! :3)

Erza entered the bar and greeted Mira and Levy quietly. He sneakily snaked his hands down Lucy's hips while nipping softly down her neck.

Mira: see he's missed you too

Lucy blushed and moaned quietly and softly into his ear. Erza left a kiss on her nape and let go.

Levy: their getting more aggressive

Mira: soon Erza will have his hands up her shirt faster than Gray can strip

'their not even a couple and they're doing these things'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally did it!

so many author notes in that but who cares??? well expect me to upload in a few days (maybe?)

hope you enjoyed.