Chapter 69: Life Or Death?

Charlotte's Point of View

"Lindsay?" I say "What do you mean?"

"It's over, I'm officially a single lady now...Yes, I did Divorce Brian...And I actually feel relieved, you know?...I've never felt better, and my kids are dealing with it, but, I can't do anything about the Divorce now..."

I cover my mouth "I-I didn't know you already Divorced him, I-I'm so sorry, Do you think he's happy about it?"

"Yeah, maybe...And, I'm happy too...Now, I'm finally gonna have the opportunity to meet new people...And just maybe, in the future, me and him might have another chance...Just maybe..."

"W-What about the baby?"

"O-Oh, the baby.." Lindsay says as she tears up "I-I don't really know, because me and Brian created this baby with our love, and look at us now, I still love him, but I don't know if he loves me back...And, Is still sad, you know?...Anyways...How's your back and your wrists?"

"Still hurting, but I'm glad I have Michael, he's taking care of me...But, it does suck that you and Brian weren't meant to be.."

"Yeah, it kinda does...But, I think I'm gonna have to take care of this baby without his help, I don't know if he's gonna help me or not, but is cool..." Lindsay chuckles, but I know deep down she feels bad...

"Just know, Me and Michael will be here for you, if you need anything, just call me...Alright?"

"Alright, thanks for everything...I gotta go because Brian is leaving permanently and I gotta deal with the kids, you know?"

"Aww, Good Luck with that, Lindsay...I'll call you later.."

"Alright, Bye.."

I hang up and sigh..

"What's wrong, my darling?" Michael asks sweetly, and I feel tears fill my eyes..

"Lindsay and Brian are officially Divorced, Michael...Don't you know how that feels?...And, Lindsay's pregnant with his baby...She broke in tears right there in front of me..." I say as I cover my face from crying...

"Aww, Sweetie..." Michael says as he wipes my tears "It'll be okay between them two, I swear..Right now, you don't need to stress about anything...Because, with all of this drama going on, is not good for you or the baby.."

I sigh "You're right, Michael..." I say as I look down at my wrists, full of stitches...I look like a Zombie with all of this stitches on my wrists...I haven't looked at the stitches on my back, but all I know is that, they are worser that the stitches on my wrists...

"Honey, Do you mind if I take a look at the stitches on your back?" Michael asks nervously..

"Not at all.." I say as I take my shirt off, and I feel Michael's eyes staring right at my back...

"Damn.." Michael says as he runs his fingers down the stitches where the knife was..."Does it hurt?"

"Y-Yes, Tell me...How is it?...Is it really bad?" I say worryingly..

"Uh, Well...The cut was huge and that's why you got a lot of stitches, but I think is good..." Michael says as I feel his lips on my back, especially the area where the cut was...I can already feel my cheeks blushing..."Does that feel better?"

"Y-Yes, Michael...Thank you for making me feel better...But, M-Michael, is already 7:00 o'clock...D-Don't you think you should be getting ready for work?" I ask..