Chapter 3

Harry's pov

I'm finally here. Standing in front of the college in which I'm going to spend next four years. It seems pretty nice from the outside, it's really big and it's surrounded by the forest and has two lakes near by. Wasn't expecting that at all, honestly. 

I live on Long Island and as I had pretty bad grades in high school, I couldn't get in some reputable college in New York or San Diego, where I wanted to apply, so the only option left was that I go in Stony Brook. 

I'm not going to complain about it, but when your dream doesn't get accomlished, you become a little bit disappointed and distressed, don't you?

My family and I don't live together anymore. Actually,the only family member I have is my father and I haven't talked to him since May. Since my sister and my mum died in a car accident not far away from here. I often go to that place searching for some piece and advices, hoping one of them will come back and answer them. Help me. But that, unfortunately, didn't happen. 

After that accident, everything has changed. My dad has always been in some blurry and works, but since then he hasn't coming home for days and some strange guys started coming to our house asking for money he lent them.I was the one who was greeting them and expalining in so many ways he's not at home.

Since then, I decided to be on my own and and not depend on anyone or anything. 

I moved out from that damn house and bought a small one near Stony Brook. I've been saving money from my fifth year so I could afford it. I know it sounds strange, but as I said, my dad was working blurry jobs and he was giving me pretty big amounts of money. 

I have changed as well. I used to be the main baseball player and womanizer in high school. And that last month of school I just couldn't do it anymore. It gets boring by time and you grow up progressively, so I rather talked to my friends and got my grades better, as much as I could. I haven't even bothered Leah anymore. Her behavior was just showing me how I was getting on her nerves day by day. so I decided to let go of her, I think she was hurt enough.

If you think, we were in good relations, you are soo wrong.

She hated me from the bottom of her heart and it was all my fault. Since the kindergarten I used to bully her, not much, but enough to hurt her and make her cry. At the beginning I was enjoying it a lot, but as the time passed, she started avoiding me, making me bully her even more, even though I didn't like what I was doing to her.

The last month of school I didn't talk or bother her. Actually, I was stalking her constantly not knowing what to think about myself, cause till then I haven't realised how interesting and beautiful girl she was. She was precious.

Anyway, back in reality hehe I came in school looking at the paper I got to find the classroom in which I had a lesson.

Leah's pov

I was sitting in the classroom waiting the rest of the students to come in. The teacher hasn't even arrived so I guess I came to early.

That's beacuse I was so nervous about it. About the school, new friends, teachers, everything...

Lost in my thoughts, someone behind me gently put his/her hands over my eyes so I couldn't see and said:

''Did you miss me, princess?''

A male voice whispered in my ear sending shivers through my body leaving me out of breath.

Sorry I didn't update for two days.. I had some problems at home:/  However, here it is :D I hope you like Harry's point of view! And what do you think, who surprised Leah from her back? :O gimme your opinions :) have you seen DMD music video yet? I was overwhelmed omg and I still am haha lots of love xx