Chapter 24

*Bre's POV*

We pulled up to the shop and parked right out front. I was worried we were gonna be late so I kinda ran in and turns out we had gotten their first, so none of our friends were there to make me look less stupid... I ended up making a big scene. Plus there were already girls getting their dresses fitted.

"Ma'am are you sure you're in the right place?" The lady at the register asked.

"Yeah! I just thought that I was late, but it turns out I'm early. I apologize for making a scene."

"In all due respect, but if you are in the right place then why are you whering basketball shorts and a tank top? This is a wedding dress store not a playground."

"Have you ever gone shopping and had to try on clothes?" I asked in turn.

"Why of coarse I have."

"And isn't it a pain when you have to change in and out of skinny jeans and a button up shirt? Well this stuff doesn't take long to change in or out of. So if you would like me to take my business, and money, else where I will. And just so you know we need two... Wedding dresses," I said while holding up two fingers and smiling at the clerk.

"Right this way ladies."

With her now changed mind she led us over to a seating section and asked us to wait for the designer.

Mary and I were waiting for about ten minutes before someone opened the door. It was Skylynn, Hannah, and Beulah. All Mary's bridesmaids and none of mine. Well that's just wonderful.

"Hey Hannah!"

"Hey B! I'm so excited that I get to halo you guys pick out your wedding dresses!"

"I'm glad I have you here. You're practically my little sister as well as Mary's," I squealed.

"You can have her," Mary said with a huff of laughter.

"You know you love me!" Hannah protested.

"I'd rather have Beulah as my sister, but no she had to be my cousin."

"Hey now, let's all get along. I know this is the whole siblings fight kinda bull, but I don't want to be dragged into it," Beulah interrupted.

We all sat down on the leather sofa and waited for my bridesmaids to arrive or the designer. Another ten minutes and my bridesmaids had arrived. Jeanne came in first, then Astrid, then Ona. We all said hello and hugged then sat down to wait for the designer.

It had been another twenty minutes and still nobody had come to help us. I got really agitated and stood up to go talk to a manager or someone.

"Hey Bre why don't you sit down and open the champagne? I'll go talk to a manager," Astrid said before I could walk out the door.

She came back with a man that was dressed in a purple suite with a green tie. My first thought was, "oh my god. The joker is going to be dressing me up for my wedding. This is awesome."

The girls saw my facial expression and decided it'd be funny to take a picture. "Don't just sit there and take pictures! That's not nice," I pouted.

"Okay, so a double wedding huh? Well what type of wedding dresses are you girls looking for?"

"Ooh I want a mermaid style dress!" Mary shouted.

"I think that would suit you very nicely. I'll be right back to get my associate, Paul, to help you ma'am," he said pointing to me.

Two second later he returned with Paul. He took Mary into another room as Paul walked over to me.

"Now what would a beautiful young lady like you be looking for in a wedding dress? Something short I presume giving today's attire?"