Mitch

Adam layed on the soft silky silver bed hands behind his head, the warmth cuddling him like his loving mother did before he left, colours blaired from the capitol outside of the anoumouse wind that filled the entire left side of the wall.

Adam was the tribute of distric 3, along with a odd woman, Trinity four-tay, she was two years younger than Adam and was farley attractive, her hair pure black, her skin a dark bronze and her eyes a dark Nova colour. Now Trinity was born in a different country, Spain he believed, her accsent thick and, as the other men on the scene thought, sexy. She believed that there were being controlled by dogs, odd as a clean house in the market, but Adam was a man that didn't like woman that way only like friends or sisters, he was a man's man.

All Adam could think about was Mitch, his urban hair messed into a spark, skin pail with shadows around his eyes, his eyes were amber orbs with golden ropes hanging on the endless viod of his eyes and his cloths were bright and dark, a red and black checkered jacket with no sleeves and a large piece of material on his back like a cloak, he called it a hoodie. Mitch was so much to Adam, if something happened to him what would I do, my little sister naveah was every thing to me and at the time she was really sick, until Mitch brang in some herbs that helped her perfectly. Adam of all people, was in love with this poor man from district twelth that lived the life he could never, at the age of twelth he put his name in the reaping bowl twelth times and now at the age of sixteen he put his name in there twenty-four times and had not been chosen but volunteered for the sake of a young boy.

He smiled at Mitch's kindness and sacrifice for the young boy and thankful he'll of had a ally besides Trinity that had a deadly feature of being able to throw a dagger almost a nineteen feet away and hit the bulls-eyes with great perssition. But, Mitch had a beautiful talent with bows and arrows that his father had teached him to use for hunting and if or when the time came, his father was executed in front of the town in the gallows at the hanging tree were they hung a man that murdered three and he watched the time while his mother and sibling hid there sobbing faces in horror. Mitch told him that his father thought that the hunger games was a gift from hell, the fact of killing the same species, innocent and worthy of life like us all, was perfetic only to try to get respect.

Adam was scared, terrified even, as the night got closer to the dawn of death of those innocent and worthy lives, until Adam's thoughts would be interrupted by a loud Spanish vioce and Trinity running into his room yelling about how STUPID life was to be a cat or some sort of boring animal, what de he say odd as well mad. Adam would just stare at her at her with a intrigued and wierded out excspretion, the first time she did this he asked what and why the hell she was doing this, she answered by whispering.

"So I can make them realise I'm a fuck nut and mabey they'll let you go"

Adam just shookho his head asnd thanked hr for her kind madness and asked her to stop, yet she did not. Adam loved her more every time she did this over those two nights and was starting to fear her death, but only one can leave and he wanted to, so did he want Mitch and now Trinity, before he could think more of this he slowly slipped into the warm embrace of sleep and enjoyed his proboly his last proper sleep.

« PrevNext »