*insert good title here

~'Y/N p.o.v.'~

You were Mal's sister, y/n. Maleficent was your mom, Carlos was your closest friend and crush. Jay always roughhoused with you and always lost. Evie always tried to get you to wear makeup. You heard that you, Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie had to go to Auradon Prep a.k.a SCHOOL to get Fairy Godmother's wand. Mom forced you guys to do it. Even though you were Mal's sister, you were most like Carlos.

*=le 3 minute time skip=*

When you got into the limo, you see barrels of candy. Every candy in the world, right in front of you. You reach for the gummy bears, and so does Carlos. His hand lays on top of yours. You had to hold your breath to keep from blushing like a ripe tomato. He had a light pink tint on his cheeks. You could barely see it.

*=at the palace=* you tumbled out, and was holding one end of a stretchy blue thingy, Carlos and Jay were holding the other ends.

"Why do you want it?!" Carlos said

"Because you got everything else!" Jay said.

"Guys, we have an audience," Mal said.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean leave it." Fairy Godmother said.

You all were standing shouler-to-shoulder; Evie, then Jay, then Mal, then Carlos, than you. He was trying to grab a hold of your hand, or something.....