Chapter 29

Jc's Point Of View
•••

"WHAT'S UP OOOO-TWOOO- SHIIIITTT." I laughed. "I keep doing this. WHATS UP GUYS................... Jc here"

"AND KIAN!" He screeched.

"So today we have some important news..."

Kian and I explained what was going on. We talked how we loved each other and how the fact we were dating didn't change anything.

Before posting the video, Kian called his parents and told them we were dating.

"Hi mom." I heard Kian say from the other room. "I have some news."

There was a pause where I filled in what she was saying in my head.

"Well... I think I've found someone. I think for the rest of my life too. They're super sweet and nice. You know them too. They're really... Supportive even if this person can't help themselves. I'm thankful I found... Him."

That was Kian's first hint it was a boy.

"Mom. Mom. It's uh... Jc. Jc Caylen. Him and I ran O2L and now KianAndJc and we're buying a house together. He's my best friend."

Kian walked back into the room after a while of talking I actually kind of forgot to listen to.

He was smiling. I ran out to hug him. I spun him around and we both free fell onto the bed. We made out.

Kian's lips were dry but the fact mine were extremely moist it made it okay.

Kissing Kian wasn't ever like kissing Lia. Kissing Kian was like... Like hugging my fans and hearing them telling me they love me and their faces when I told them I love them more.

Kissing Lia was probably like... Like kissing a toilet. It's okay if you have to but not actually wanted.

So.. A toilet was a weird comparison but it certainly was NOT like kissing Kian. For. Sure.

My worries melt when I kiss this boy. And suddenly. It hit me.

I pulled away. "Kian!"

"WHAT?!" I startled Kian.

"WHAT CONNOR SAID MAKES SENSE NOW."

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes. We were kissing for so long his eyes had to readjust.

"Connor?" I searched the whole house. "Connor? Connor. Ricky? Trev?"

No one was home.

"I thought they'd be here since we're leaving in 3 days. All our stuff is gone.."

Kian followed behind me. His shirt was off.

I stared at him and bit my lip.

He bit his too. He pushed me onto the couch which- he must've been pretty confident because the edge of the couch was a good 2 feet away from me.

Luckily I didn't die. But I did scream.

We made out for hours. Time even slipped my hands.

Someone texted my phone.

I checked it to see Connor texted me: 'Be home in 5'

We ran up into my room and never even knew they came home.