Post Quidditch (Fred x Reader)

"Why the hell did you snog my brother, (y/n)?" Fred demanded.
You were in a really awkward situation. You and Fred had been dating for about a month, and you hadn't really snogged or anything like that. After Gryffindor had won an intense Quidditch match, you had mustered up enough courage to actually snog him.
The only problem is that you had accidentally kissed George.
He had his back to you, and without him looking at you head on, the only way you could tell a difference was height, and the other twin was nowhere in sight, so you tapped his shoulder and kissed him as soon as he turned around. Unluckily for you, you kissed the wrong twin, and Fred walked out while you were kissing George.
Needless to say, Fred was pissed off.
You had apologised up and down, and the fact that George didn't really push you away didn't help. The G that was on the chest of his sweater wasn't visible when you had leapt on him, and you couldn't see the small differences in their faces. Come on, their own mother had difficulties telling them apart.
Freddie had stormed away, wiping fat, red hot, angry tears from his eyes. As soon as you realised what had happened, you have George a swift kick in the shin and ran after Fred. You were also crying, because the last month with Fred had totally trumped the previous 5 month relationship you were in.
When you caught up to him at the entrance on the great hall you were practically hysterical.
"Fred stop! God, please stop! I love you!" You yelled frantically after him.
When you said you loved him he stopped and turned to you asking you why you snogged his twin brother with an angry tone. You begged him to forgive you, because you didn't even like George.
"I love you!" You told Fred, jabbing your finger at his chest.
He scooped you up in his arms at that point, and snogged you (much to the disturbance and disgust of Professor Flitwick) in the middle of the Great Hall.

(Headcannon that Dumbledore actually clapped if something like this happened and McGonagall is uber bashful and embarrassed like a kid when their mom/dad dances at the grocery store)