Chapter 1: New Life

(A/N Pleased be noted that since they are in Japan, I will be using some the language as well! Also check out my first book: Dark Side of the Wall, Heres the protagonist info. When the story proceed, I will include more~! )

Name: Kirie Kinoshita
Birthdate: May 18, 2010
Age: 16
Hair color: Dark Red
Hair style:Yuki Asuna (Sword Art Online) W/O braids but in a ponytail
Eye color: Light Blue
Height : 5.3cm
Weight : 120 lb
Body build: Haruka Kotoura ( Kotoura-San
About: Lived in America for all her life. However suffers short term memory loss. According to her childhood friend Haru Kyugi.

Kirie POV
"Onee-chan! Mei called, She asked when your on the way to the airport."
If your wondering, thats my younger brother Hayato. He's 12 now but turning 13 in August, Two months from now. "Tell her I'll be there in 5 minutes." Mei was my childhood friend. But our history together was eternal. Ever since we was born we stayed by each other side due to the fact that her family gets along well with mine. We all decided that I can stay with her in Japan. Shes about 2 cm taller than me in the end which make me the shortest. I was about to go until I seen another friend of mine. "Oh hey Ky-" "Dont hey Kyugi me Kirie-chan! Why didn't you tell me that you was leaving me! You know we already made our vows to each other!"

We promised each other to one day become a couple after I rejected him but that was months ago. But now "I'm sorry Kyugi-kun but I don't know if I still feel the same about you anymore I'm so sorry but I have to go I will text you when I get there okay." He looked at me and started to hug me tightly. "I will come with you when I get a chance thats our new vow okay." He then kissed me on my forehead. "I promise Kyugi-kun we will see each other eventually okay." I felt as if I was about to cry and I know that he will tell me to let it all out. "You know its okay to cry Kirie-chan you have sadness written all over her face." I started to cry like a little crybaby I use to be before I met Kyugi-kun. He was there for me everytime I cry like now I wished we can stay like this forever. I kept holding on to his shirt the whole time and was smelling his scent. I always liked how he smelled for some reason. "Kirie-chan remember that I will always love you okay." He patted my head like always. "Okay I will see you later when you get there okay." After a while I let go and kissed him on the cheek. " I will miss you Kyugi-kun see you later." He started to cry a bit and just smiled at me "Yea see ya."
(A/N BTW Kyugi is his last name is full name is Haru Kyugi. Sorry to mention this also their will be a special chapter about Kiries past)
"Onee-chan time to go. Why don't you call him Haru?" My face started to get red and out of the blue" Haru-kun come with us. Dont worry I will buy our tickets so come on lets go. Haru-kun started to smile and pound on me and cry with joy."Thank you Kirie-chan and its about time you started calling me that!" I knew he woukd say that!
~~~~TIME SLIP~~~~
We was about to board the plane until Mei pull me over."You know Haru-kun has a younger sister in Japan right? Her name is Haruki Kyugi so maybe it should be best to call him that okay." I just nodded. The thought of being with Haru-kun was getting to me. Because he wanted to sit next to me and I said yes. "Kirie-chan lets go their waiting for us. He held out his hand to me and of course, I accepted it. When we met Mei and her family, we board the plane. " Haru-kun, can I sleep on your shoulder?" When I looked over he started to blush and cover his face. "Shure." He sounded embarrased but I didn't mine. And then it hit me. His scent was so amazing I wish he would read my mind and decide to pull me closer. I mean why does it sounds like I like him? I DON'T at lease not anymore. Then he pulled on my arm bringing me to his chest. I can hear his heartbeat pounding rapidly.

"So you do like me Haru-kun." When I looked at him, he was asleep. Should of known. " Haru-kun, you look so cute when you asleep. This scent I love it." "Oh really Kirie-chan cause you smell great too." When I looked back up he was closer to me. " H-Haru-kun what is i-" and then the world around me stopped. Haru-kun kissed me. His pale lips pressed against mine making me get hot but I decided to let him keep going. He held me by my waist and pulled me closer and held me tighter. I endured all of it . " Haru-kun" He let me go and was blushing along with me. "Sorry Kirie-chan." Haru-kun looked at me then stared out the window. I can tell he did that to prove his love to me and no one else. About five minutes later he fell asleep on my shoulder. "I guess I should sleep too. Besides It will be awhile." But before that Mei texted me.
(Okay now let me stop for a sec if your wondering why it's so creepy or too sexual cause I went back over this to be honest I don't know either it's like two couples who talk like two adults who rape little kids!! And it's like their both trying to get the others attention. So I'm sorry but now that I read it, it seems they are a couple but they are absolutely  NOT DATING but I'm going to say this Haru sees them as friends with benefits.)
~~~
Mei: I saw that Kirie-chan. Haru was really serious about you. You know that right
Kirie: Of course I know but it was sudden I mean of course I liked it but Im over my feelings of him. And if I fell for him again, the whole situation will be repeated.
Mei: Oh come on! He may have changed since then. So, give him a chance to win your heart again Kirie-chan at least he made the move
Kirie : Come on stop that! But now you mentioned that. Maybe I will give him a chance.
Mei : YAY! And I know why it his hoodie right XD
Kirie : ... we here
Mei : Really are you avoiding my question!!
~ ~ ~
I didnt respond to the question of stupidity. I just had to focus on getting off the plane now. When I looked back at Haru-kun, I saw him reading a magazine. " Hey let me see Haru-kun. " When I grab it, he started to sweat. " No! I mean you might not like what I re - " " PERVERTED FREAK NO ALIEN! ! " I started to abuse him until we heard an announcement to get off the plane now.
(A/N How rude! ! )
" Time to go guys. Haru your so bold to look at naked woman when you have Kirie-ch-" " Dont say anything about it! Lets go." When I was about to grab my luggage, and I forgot that I was super short!! The thing was that everyone around me is tall. And I'm scared of tall people. But when it comes to Haru-kun, I wont be nervous about it. But now " I forgot I knocked him out! Now what will I do now!!"

When I tried to wake him up all he did was saying sorry over and over. "Well I guess you dont need these anymore do you" And all of a sudden he jumped and grab all of our bags and said"No I will help."
~~~Time Slip~~~
We reached our apartments in Akiba shortly after Mei decided to pull out drawing papers. "We will now hold a drawing on who gets to live with who gets to live with who!" But from the start I knew that the drawing was rigged that I will live with Kyugi or Haru whatever since I call him both. "First up, father." Mei's father who by the way looks like he's in his early years of high school pulls the first paper scrap and it say MEI YOSHIDA in all caps which concluded that Mei will live with her family but me and Haru need to live together. "All right it's decided everyone travel!."
~~~Time Pass~~~
After we all settled in it, I went to a nearby store. "Are you sure your fine on your own?" Haru was sometimes worrisome when he's left alone."Yes this is the sixteenth time in ten minutes I will be fine promise!" I can tell why he will be acting this way it's almost nine so I can tell where he's coming from.

He decided to let me go in the end but I had to bring my phone with me which was fine with me considering that I'll bring it with me everywhere I go. "Well then I'm off." I told him and started to head to the store that was only about three blocks away which was really close. In the meantime I will tell you how it was like when I first moved in to the new apartment. It was like a modern day tech-like house. The new automatic doors and toilet gave the room an expensive feeling however the monthly payment was really cheap only ¥2000 a month maybe I don't really know. The apartment is pattern with pale pink on the outside and white on the inside which I guess was okay except the white will get dirty easily even Haru agreed so I think we're going to repaint the walls. We
So that being said I arrived at the store and already there was people huddling up at the door for some reason and they was saying some nonsense but I can only make out a few things "Do you think he really did it-" "Of course- It's for that girl-" "-ho she is"

When I walked in I saw the guy they was talking about. He had a bleached-like blond hair and hazel eyes. He appeared to be in the same grade as me. He looks like a loner with his cold eyes and neat hair that looks like he treats it like a relative. When I walked by he looked at me with surprised eyes and said "Kiri-chan" But he didn't know I could hear him as bright as day. I didn't say anything because I was too focused on buying things unfortunately. Just before I could go completely past him he quickly grabbed my hand and turned me around making me blush anxiously. He just stared at me and let me go without saying anything and kept and unnoticeable smile. And then he just left without saying anything.