New Friend Secret Hideouts

I sit down on the field as I take my pack lunch out of my bag, I take the lid off the box as I set the lid down beside me. I look at my lunch. 'An Apple would do' I smile as I take my apple out, putting it in my mouth as I close my lunch box. putting it back into my bag, I grab my apple and stand up to walk around the field, suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around quickly, closing my eyes prepared to get hit but...nothing. I open my eyes to see...the blonde boy in front of me "Uhh you okay?" I sigh in relief as I nod  "Hm..okay, Well do you want to sit down or..?" I shake my head as I look at the floor "Follow me" I say as I start walking to the bleachers "Ok" We go behind the bleachers to find a door "Well that's not normal" He chuckles behind me, I shake my head at him. I open the door and switch on the lights, It's a room with sofas and a TV and has a Xbox 360 "Woah" He walks past me as he looks around the room, i look down shyly as I smile to myself "Y-Yeah t-the ba-bathroom is d-down the h-hall to th-the left" I stutter "Okay" I look at him as he is now sitting on my favourite red sofa, I sit next to him but on the far end of the sofa "Hey is this yours?" I nod "How?" I look at him "Mr F-Feeny made it f-for me" I say just for him to hear, even though it IS just me and him "Wow, He must be an awesome teacher to do this for a student" "And a neighbour" I whisper to myself, sadly. He heard me "Really?! Wow" I look at him "What do you want?" He looks at me with wide eyes "H-Huh?" I narrow my eyes at him "Why are you talking to me? I mean we only saw each-other at the hospital, and now your the new boy here! And you are talking...to me!" He smirks "Well Charlie-" my eyes widen "How do you know my name?" He chuckles "A lot of people talk about you" I groan "Bad things?" He stays silent, I look at him "Well? Tell me" "Y-Yes..bad things.." I sigh and look away "Now I guess you've just realised you're talking to the loser of the school" I look back at him "I see why you fake smile" I roll my eyes "Yeah okay, What now?" He sighs "I want to get to know you" I scoff "Not happening" he sighs and moves next to me "Charlie I get what your feeling but-" I glare at him "No, You don't" he glares back "Remember, you don't know me" we hold each-others glares for a couple of second until I sigh "Why?" He sighs "Cause I want to be your friend" I shake my head "Charlie I've been there, please just let me help you!" I shake my head more "No Austin-" "So you do know my name-" "You can't help me-" "I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!" I flinch at his voice, I shut my eyes as I'm ready for a hit "N-No! Please! D-Don't...!" I open one eye as I see Austin looking at me sadly. I awkwardly get out of my position "S-Sorry sir- I m-mean Austin" He sighs "N-No I'm sorry Charlie, I ne'er meant to about like that" I sigh "N-No it's okay, I would be f-frustrated with me too" I chuckle a little "Y-Yeah" I look around the room and half smile "You" I look at him and he looks at me "Are the only person I showed this room too" I half smile at him "That means something" I stand up "You can't tell ANYONE about this!!" I look at him dead in the eyes "I w-won't! I swear!" I shake my head "Promise me Austin" he looks at me in the eyes "I Promise you Charlie, I will never EVER tell ANYONE about this hideout, okay?" I stare into his brown eyes for a couple of seconds, I nod "Okay.." I hear the bell ring in the distance "Well, let's go..new friend" I smile at him as I walk out the door, I feel him smiling behind me "Y-Yeah! Okay" he trails behind me we walk out the door into the world again, Together.