Chapter VII

CHAPTER 7 ~ A week later~

For a week me and Ny have been working on his case and trying to find out what happened to Dex. I even talked to his old homies he use to hang out with before he went ghost and everybody act like they don't know shit. I can smell the lies off they ass a mile away.

Right now it was about 10 in the morning and everybody was upstairs getting ready so we could take go to mall to look for new suits for tonight.

I decided that today I was wearing pastel green shorts, a white tank top, and my 7 inch beige red bottoms wedges so I put that on the bed and went in the bathroom and got started on my makeup.

My hair was back in its natural curls so I put in in a cute and neat bun on the top of my head. I put on a pastel green eyeshadow that match my shorts, outlined above and under my eye with black liner and then put in some lip gloss and mascara.

I went back into my room and 5 minutes later I was dress. I walked over to my dresser to the jewelry I had just laying there and put on a pair of hoop earrings and a watch. I walked out the room and down stairs just when the doorbell started ringing.

"Coming!" I yelled.

I walked to the door to see Martha and at the least 20 people behind her. I moved out the way and let her and her crew in.

"Hello sweetie," Martha said air kissing both of my cheeks.

"Hello love, how are you?"

"I'm so excited for tonight. You look pretty."

"Thanks, I was just about to head out for a little shopping for tonight."

"Oh, alright then don't let me hold you up, there's work to be done."

"Yes there is. I'm depending on you until I get back for my house to be the way I left it."

"Of course sweetie"

"Alright see you when I get back"

"Tootles," Martha called over her shoulder.

I went into the kitchen a grabbed a banana while I waited on the boys. A couple minutes later they all came in in casual clothing actually looking nice.

"Y'all ready," I asked grabbing my wallet...."let's go."

We all walked over the garage. Me and Nyree walked over to the silver, convertible Infiniti with the silver spikes on the rims and got in.

I saw Mony and Kamal choose the Hummer and James and Derek get in the Jag. Next thing I know Malik hopping in the backseat.

"Really Leek, you just gotta ride with us?" I ask turning around to see Malik with a huge grin on his face.

"Yep" that was all he said before laying back in the seat and closing his eyes.

I huffed before turning around in my seat and crossing my arms. "Let's go bae," I said and Nyree pulled off. We were on the highway and Malik's non singing ass hasn't stopped singing to the songs on the radio yet.

"Malik can you please shut the hell up," I yelled at him but he ignored me and sung louder.

'It's been a long time coming,but we then been fell apart...Really want to work this out,but Ion think it gonna change ya...I do but you don't, think it's best we go our separate waaaays...Tell me why, I should stay in this relationship, when I'm hurtin' baby, I ain't happy baby...plus there's so many other things I gotta deal with...I think that you should let it buurn'

"Nyree get your boy before I kill him," feeling myself heating up.

"He just tryna entertain himself"