3

Tomomi's POV.

Haru is always with the new girl and I dont like it. She always spend time with Rina and whenever she hangs out with us she always brought her along. Its not that I dont want her to bring Rina along she's one of my friends now but I just felt jelous when I see them. I just want Haruna by my side.

" Mami are you okay with that?"
I asked mami who is sitting next to me eating her melons.

" okay with what?" she asked

" Haruna ,not spending lot of her time with us."

she suddenly stopped eating and looked at me.

" Its fine with me as long as she's ok " she gave me an assuring smile.

"Timo! Mami!"

Haruna's POV.

I was walking towards the cafeteria when I saw the duo at the corner eating their snacks.

"Timo!! Mami!" I called out for them. They turned their heads towards me and started waiving at us.

Rina and I sat besides the duo then Timo began to hug me.

"you will crush me Timo" I said jokingly

"No I will not" she argued.

" yes you will Timo" Mamitatsu added.

Rina's POV.

Here I am again hanging out with Haru and her friends, well they are also my friends now.
Haruna rescued me from my fear, she showed me that no one is the same. After that day when I slept at her house which is 3 months ago, I felt like I changed. I dont get easily freaked out now and Im starting not to avoid people and good news is Im a part of a club now , haruna, mami, and tomomi asked me to join their club so I couldn't say no. I also made friends in the club.

" Rina" i snapped when Mami called me.

" are you okay? you were spacing out" she asked worriedly.

" are you sure ?" haruna then asked me who is still being hugged by Tomomi.

I gaved her huge smile.

..........................

Haruna's POV

Im walking Rina to her house now and I just can't stop staring at her.

" Rina..... " she then looked at me . I couldn't help my self anymore so bit my lower lips and took a deep breath.

"Rina.... I....." I was about to confess when a bicycle suddenly struck me. I fell on my knees.

"Haru!!! are you ok? gosh your knees are bleading."
she said worriedly.

...............

Rina's POV.

I brought haru to my house so I can clean her wounds. I brought her here because Im afraid she wont treat her wounds knowing that she'll be alone at her house because her parents went to a business trip.

" sit down haru , I'll clean your wounds."

" Im ok Rina.."

"no excuses!

Haruna's POV.

"Im ok Rina" I told her

"no excuses!" she looked at me straight in the eyes. Damn she's so pretty and cute. I just stared at her she's now wearing a plain white shirt and a shorts, her simplicity, I really liked it.

She sat at the couch beside me after cleaning my wounds. I just cant take my eyes off her. I leaned closer to her.

"Haruna what... "

I pressed my lips on hers connecting both of us.
I felt that she wasn't responding so I broke the kiss.

"Rina..... I.... I.. I love you ! " !I finally said those words.

Rina's POV.

I felt like haru is going closer to me, she leaned closer and closer.

"haruna......what.."
I was about to say something but suddenly she kissed me. My eyes widened in shock and I didn't respond so she broke the kiss.

"Rina... I.. I.. I love you" she said, I remained quit. I just don't know what to do.

"Rina.." she said again.

" Haruna.,,,, Im sorry but I can't return your feelings. " I said still looking down at the floor.

" oh... " the only thing which came out of her mouth. I saw her eyes are teary ,I wanted to wipe it but my body wont move.

" Im sorry Haru, Its just that I dont feel the same way.. " I said again

" I understand. Im sorry it won't happen again" she stood up and gave me a ninety degree bow and she left without any other words.

I remained silent in the couch, I curld my legs and hugged it. I then touched my lips. Her lips are soft, I said to myself.

Haruna's POV

I apologized to Rina and left her house.

" Im so dumb!!! why did I did that!! Haruna baka!!!" I yelled to my self while walking on my way home. It was so painful that it made me shed into tears.